Author Topic: [FF8PC - Steam] Succession Mod (v.0.5)  (Read 7822 times)

HeavensFury

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Re: [FF8PC - Steam] Succession Mod (v.0.5)
« Reply #50 on: 2020-05-07 04:06:25 »
Hope all is well, friend. :)

Percival

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2020-05-10 11:36:18 »
  Hello, everyone!  I am very glad that you are all enjoying the mod. And once again, I greatly appreciate all of the support and encouragement.

So far, the last six months haven’t been as productive as I would have liked, but nevertheless, I am excited about the quality of work I am producing. Regarding my progress, I’m currently moments away from beginning to edit the first scenes on the Ragnarok. Given that I am mostly writing in chronological order, that means I’m more than halfway through disc 3.

I’ve resisted the urge to upload any updates. I think that releasing another incomplete version would only add unnecessary work to the process, as well as frustrate all of you with multiple editions, each with different potential errors.

My plan is to avoid releasing anything more until I have a full second draft of the entire game, all the way through disc 4. At that point, any feedback you have would be in light of the mod in total. I'm also attempting to devote as much time to this project as I can spare, so as to not leave everyone waiting any longer than necessary.

Thanks again!

circle

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2020-05-17 16:15:37 »
glad to hear you're still working on this and are already part of the way through disc 3! still excited to play this once the first full version is completed