Author Topic: [PSX/PC] Field editor - Deling (0.10.1b)  (Read 128801 times)

shikulja

• View Profile
Re: [PSX/PC] Field editor - Deling (0.10.1b)
« Reply #275 on: 2020-06-11 14:48:05 »
shikulja
Спасибо большое за подсказку. Я не обратил внимание, что шрифты можно рисовать самому.

ты не сделал таблицу символов под шрифт, тдв я не смотрел, но по .txt это так и есть.
должно быть так:
you didn’t make a character table for the font, I didn’t look, but on .txt it is.
should be like this:
Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: 2020-06-11 14:50:43 by shikulja »

Lev-Lion

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2020-06-11 16:43:16 »
Наконец-то теперь все в полном поряде! 8) Сделал таблицу txt и заодно сделал некоторые правки к самим шрифтам в tdw, в том числе и ширину букв. Теперь кажется все идеально работает. Русский кодер для программы готов. Еще раз спасибо за помощь. Выкладываю финальную версию кодера для Deling.

Finally, now everything is in perfect order! 8) I've made a table in txt and made few final corrections in tdw, including the letter width change. Russian text coder for Deling is ready. Here is the link to the final version https://mega.co.nz/#!fAA2VA4Q!AAAAAAAAAAAj_C4o14MrEwAAAAAAAAAAI_wuKNeDKxM

Shikulja, myst6re - Thank you very much. Now I can start working on my version of Russian translation of FF8 Remaster.  ::)
« Last Edit: 2020-06-11 16:52:12 by Lev-Lion »

myst6re

• Light King of the Savegame - Field Master - FF8.fr
    • View Profile
    • FF8.fr
« Reply #277 on: 2020-06-15 16:41:23 »
Good I'm glad you did it 8-)

Takigan

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2020-07-10 05:24:36 »
So I was editing field.fs for a potential mod, and put in a code that didn't agree with another code and it crashed the game.  When I located the area of the field where the game crashed I couldn't remember 100% how to revert it back to the original script. I'd made a backup of the og 'field.fs' thinking that I could swap the two out inside of 'lang-en' if need be, take a look it at the original in Deling to figure out what I did, and then swap the 'field.fs' I was working on back in and go from there.  When I tried loading up the original field.fs I was surprised to find that Deling couldn't open it.  Well, it opened but it could only show the file list under Import/Export. It wouldn't actually show me any of the texts, scripts etc.

I suppose I don't fully understand the nature of the program.  I tried opening up the original(backup) in the folder where I have it stored and it wouldn't open it at all (that tells me the location of the files inside the folder structure is important to their functionality within Deling).  I'm a little worried about screwing something up and not being able to revert back to an earlier version...or maybe there's a way to do that but I'm not sure how?

myst6re

• View Profile
    • FF8.fr
« Reply #279 on: 2020-07-15 08:15:21 »
A field archive is three files: field.fs, field.fl and field.fi, you need to backup the three.

faospark

• hell-o-world
    • View Profile
    • old me
« Reply #280 on: 2020-07-15 08:41:14 »
is it possible thought to inject cid's low poly character model on that scene on Balamb?

myst6re

• View Profile
    • FF8.fr
« Reply #281 on: 2020-07-17 11:18:19 »
You currently can't add or remove a model with Deling. Maybe one day, that's not really difficult, you need to inject the model into the chara.one subfile.
But Deling can handle script edition for the new model  :) .

Takigan

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2020-07-25 01:00:57 »
I was editing a script.  I hit compile and got the following message:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tt-M3Cm7r7FXgDtypp7TTYWe1RKAOu-n/view?usp=sharing

I deleted the change I made and hit compile again, and it gave me the same message.  I've added over a hundred different lines to over a dozen different fields and this is the first time I've seen this.  Maybe it's an issue with the compiler I'm using with how it handles "0"?

(sorry for the hyperlink.  I tried embedding the image a few different ways but couldn't find anything that worked.  Normally I know how but this forum is weird compared to other ones I use)

EDIT: It also does this with TEMP7
« Last Edit: 2020-07-25 01:13:58 by Takigan »

Callisto

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2020-07-26 02:01:51 »
Remove the "TEMP" so only the 0/7 remains, then it should compile again. Deling sometimes can't handle it for some reason.

Takigan

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2020-07-29 23:42:12 »
Remove the "TEMP" so only the 0/7 remains, then it should compile again. Deling sometimes can't handle it for some reason.

So, to be clear, delete the 'temp' in front of the number.  Then add in the necessary push/pop/opcodes, then compile.  Then re-add 'temp' in front of the number and compile again?

Callisto

• View Profile
« Reply #285 on: Yesterday at 20:54:21 »
Just removing "TEMP" so the script looks like this should do the trick. In earlier versions of this tool, such additions weren't displayed and they aren't even needed in newer versions at all. They sometimes prevent successful compiling if they are present, so make sure to remove them if that happens. The same goes for "VAR" and "Model", for example.