Author Topic: [REQUEST] Final Fantasy VII HD Model Retextures  (Read 2421 times)

Nunsrgr8

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
[REQUEST] Final Fantasy VII HD Model Retextures
« on: 2016-10-19 22:36:22 »
Hello Qhimm,

Currently I'm working on an unshaded model replacement pack (to compliment Kal's ChAOS Project). I have 8 models completed thus far that haven't been converted by him yet. The issue that I'm having is with regards to the eyes and mouth textures. I love the look of the original art style, and the way Kal is implementing it but the model textures are badly outdated by today's standards (grainy and pixelated). Is there an HD version of the eyes and mouths? If not is there a member good at texturing I should contact, or would you like to take this on? I'd like to work out several styles for the different NPCs. Lemme know! :)

Kaldarasha

• No life
  • Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: [REQUEST] Final Fantasy VII HD Model Retextures
« Reply #1 on: 2016-10-20 07:50:24 »
Look at this: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=16716.0
I wanted to start with that too, but I have no time to manage it at the moment.

I currently try to make a work place for the two of us. I will use Mega for it. This way you can see my recent work and I yours and giving feedback could be done a bit easier. The model list needs some tweaks, too.
« Last Edit: 2016-10-20 07:52:32 by Kaldarasha »

Nunsrgr8

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
Re: [REQUEST] Final Fantasy VII HD Model Retextures
« Reply #2 on: 2016-10-20 20:49:11 »
I seen that thread and I've been using those textures for my models. The problem is that even though they look great, there is only a few different styles to choose from (they were all meant for Cloud originally). They also look way different than the original textures. I wouldn't mind even paying for a full set if it was complete and followed the art style.

Could you shoot me a PM Kal? I think your inbox is full. I have some technical questions regarding your models, I want everything to be consistent. This stop the inconsistencies like in the PRP project. We could also discuss the drop box to share work. Looking forward to working with you! (: