Author Topic: [FF8PC-Steam] Project AngelWing v2.0 - Field Upscale  (Read 43861 times)

Devina

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Re: [FF8PC-Steam] Project AngelWing v2.0 - Field Upscale
« Reply #75 on: 2019-01-17 00:02:44 »
Thanks, didn't see it. I'm still concerned since it seems the maker says they put it on hold, and Fated hasn't commented in that topic yet.

FatedCourage

• Insane poster
  • I'll never regret knowing you.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #76 on: 2019-01-17 00:24:07 »
Oh, I've seen it. And like Covarr said, there is already a thread for it. Been keeping an eye on that, too. I'm actually running my own tests with the one used in the FF7 thread (Gigapixel). Things look promising and it doesn't seem to create much false detail like the others.

Also I tend to talk/post about my tests on my Twitter these days. Kind of silly of me not to post about them here. :P
« Last Edit: 2019-01-17 01:07:39 by FatedCourage »

Haarhuss

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2019-04-05 20:41:53 »
I'm having this kind of problem:

And my folders look like this:

Any ideas on how to proceed?

PD: Steam overlay is disabled
« Last Edit: 2019-04-05 20:44:41 by Haarhuss »

FatedCourage

• Insane poster
  • I'll never regret knowing you.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #78 on: 2019-04-06 09:00:17 »
I'm having this kind of problem:

And my folders look like this:

Any ideas on how to proceed?

PD: Steam overlay is disabled

Haven't come across that issue in my testing... But, uh... I have to ask because of how your setup looks to me. Is this a cracked version of the game or an official one? If it's cracked then I can't guarantee there aren't compatibility issues and I can't help you. Not saying it is, but I feel like I need to point that out. As far as files go, everything looks right.

Edit: Actually, no. Your files aren't correct. AngelWing Spanish is just a necessary add-on. You're going to need the English AngelWing hashmap, too.
« Last Edit: 2019-04-06 12:26:17 by FatedCourage »

Haarhuss

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2019-04-06 12:15:15 »
I have the two, the official and a cracked version, I've modded the cracked version cause I'm a bit clumsy when messing with folders and didn't want to break nothing in the official one

2-versions" border="0

If you can assure me that I've put folders and files in the right place I'll start with the official  :-D

Edit: I've tried modding the official, and nothing works, no mods are working, and in the cracked they work, now I am confused  :(

Edit again...: Silly of me, I was missing some .dll, now the mods work, but the previous problem persists
« Last Edit: 2019-04-06 13:26:48 by Haarhuss »