Author Topic: Does anyone have this Chibi Reconstruction mod file?  (Read 1292 times)

seijuro

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
Trying to look for the file in this thread
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11164.msg155208#msg155208

but all the links and and subsequent files are lost/broken. Tried Googling all over the interwebs, and old threads, but absolutely nothing.

Looks like the file name is 'CHIBICON.rar'.
Would love to use it — if it's an .IRO, even better :)

Does anyone happen to have this?

seijuro

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone have this Chibi Reconstruction mod file?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-02-18 23:53:09 »
9 month bump...

Somebody has to have this .rar SOMEWHERE. Please let me know. Keeping my fingers crossed that it turns up.

obesebear

• Administrator
  • No life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-02-19 00:41:25 »
All the links are in fact, not dead, there are a lot of downloads in that thread that still work.  There are also links in that thread that go to other topics that also have download links.

seijuro

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-02-19 01:14:33 »
All the links are in fact, not dead, there are a lot of downloads in that thread that still work.  There are also links in that thread that go to other topics that also have download links.

Uh, what are you talking about? Have you yourself tried clicking said links? I've already tried them all, I would not create a new thread if I haven't tried digging already. They are, in fact, all dead, or not the right file. Even others years ago in the original thread tried to look for the same file/link. It's actually nowhere to be found.

What I'm looking for is the whole thing not one character here or one character there. Looking for the file, as stated in my first post: "CHIBICON.rar" <---that has the whole family of characters, not individual ones here and there which is what I believe you're referring to in said links.

That being said, if anyone sees a working link that I missed, or has the chibicon.rar file themselves, please link them to me here.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-19 04:38:29 by seijuro »

Khrone

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-02-19 11:19:51 »
Uh, what are you talking about? Have you yourself tried clicking said links? I've already tried them all, I would not create a new thread if I haven't tried digging already. They are, in fact, all dead, or not the right file. Even others years ago in the original thread tried to look for the same file/link. It's actually nowhere to be found.

What I'm looking for is the whole thing not one character here or one character there. Looking for the file, as stated in my first post: "CHIBICON.rar" <---that has the whole family of characters, not individual ones here and there which is what I believe you're referring to in said links.

That being said, if anyone sees a working link that I missed, or has the chibicon.rar file themselves, please link them to me here.

Why not using this version, that took on from where the one you're looking for stopped? http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8857.0