Author Topic: [FF8PC-Steam] KLITLIKA'S EPIC MOD - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - V12 NEW!  (Read 900 times)

qotsaninsoadkorn

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile

Example of some of the Many Changes in V10 :)

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
hey

this glitch error happen to me today on your mod

qotsaninsoadkorn

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
V11 LINKS ARE UP :)

Check out some changes like Triple is now M-Berserk+

« Last Edit: 2018-07-14 12:06:49 by qotsaninsoadkorn »

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
hey

the V11 links have errors on them

the links show up like this http://%22https//megaupload.nz/3dT5p5f0b9/FF8_-_HARDER_BETTER_FASTER_STRONGER_-_GAMEPLAY_MODPACK_V11.part1.rar"

can you fix them please, because i would like to try out v11 of your mod

qotsaninsoadkorn

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 2018-07-15 14:10:17 by qotsaninsoadkorn »

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
hey

there is missing battle background on the desert prision area of your mod as well, the whole battle background is missing

qotsaninsoadkorn

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
hey

there is missing battle background on the desert prision area of your mod as well, the whole battle background is missing

oh with the Recut BattleFields Mod... :)
i'm 99% i wrote that one down already that thanks, trying to test out a bunch of areas and soon will try to upload a new version of that one too...
clearly i got excited about gameplay mods once i started...

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
Hey

I found yet another bug on your Mod, the MRV boss battle at the missle base it kinda of broken

what i mean is, that when the MRV boss uses the shotgun it sometimes does not take damage off of my party members

qotsaninsoadkorn

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
Hey

I found yet another bug on your Mod, the MRV boss battle at the missle base it kinda of broken

what i mean is, that when the MRV boss uses the shotgun it sometimes does not take damage off of my party members

oh k good to know...
i found out WALL cast by enemies ends up on the party :P so that i have a few to change to something else :P
can't remember adjusting much on that boss so i'm surprised but obviously i'll look into it... :P thanks again for the info...

here is another 24 hour discord link, if any of you want to ask more questions, report bugs or just check out more mod screenshots / info...
https://discord.gg/QUD8ZW
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:45:10 by qotsaninsoadkorn »

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
hey

the end of disc 2 sorcess battle is broken again, it saying that error message once again

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
i need help please

qotsaninsoadkorn

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
i need help please

sorry you've encountered another one... the joys of being first to test that part... of the game... as i said, my biggest changes were to disc 3/4 so that's where testing has been done primarily and i'm still fixing issues here n there...
for eg, Sorceress Battles... 1st got currupted a while ago, i've since fixed it... 2nd Sorceress works but the last part of that battle vs Wormlike Sorceress is still broken... technically that is disc 4 anyway... so a while off where you are at...
i've been testing more and more boss fights, trying to confirm them as being ok...
as stated on discord i do sleep sometimes, like other humans, so sorry i was unresponsive :P
along with the Missile Base Boss (you said on of the moves did 0 DMG) i'll be modding a save to teleport to G-Garden's Big battles :P and i'll see how i go :)

the tools i use aren't all 100% either... they have bugs... so handy to use despite that, since i just wouldn't be trying without them... but it does mean... LOTS of testing...
a % of the public has gotta be trying this out yet not signing up to report bugs... so i am relying on my own testing, and anyone willing to let me know when/where there are bugs :P
once i feel like i have finished the majority of changes i have planned i'll be starting a completely fresh play-through... esp since the DRAWS available from allot of mobs + bosses have been tweaked also :P
DELING FIELD EDITOR + IFRIT ENEMY EDITOR + CACTILIO BATTLE SCENE EDITOR + DOOMTRAIN & CARBUNCLE for Kernel Edits... etc :P
changing enemies with cactilio for eg, hard to guess positioning co-ordinates in advance of seeing placement in-game... also many enemies seem to crash if loaded alongside another, so gradually making a list of small enemies / multi-mob compatible ones...