Author Topic: Project Edge (Jusete's field scenes)  (Read 161189 times)

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Re: Project Edge (Jusete's field scenes)
« Reply #825 on: 2020-07-03 14:45:50 »
I have no idea of how many fields there are in total, but I'm interested in the completeness of this.
There are 729 fields, of which between Jusete, faulked, jmp434, and others, of which 85 have been remodeled and made available for inclusion.

dangarfield

• View Profile
« Reply #826 on: 2020-07-03 15:38:15 »
This is maybe not the right place for this (and I have had a search around this forum a little - and the 7th Heaven one also), but I have a desire:

I would love to see a mod in 7th Heaven that includes these 85 (maybe selectably) amazingly reworked fields, but for the ones that have not been done yet, the upscaled ones from Remako are used. I might post this on the 7th Heaven board too.

Note: Whilst I'm not a C* based developer, I write code on a daily basis so may be able to assist and would love to contribute towards this project. If not in a modelling capacity, then in a coding or administrative role (I don't know why you don't have a trello board of maintained status page for Team Avalanche. This is my first day of looking, will love to get involved gradually.

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: 2020-07-03 22:52:31 »
It's already out there/possible... load both the miscellaneous and field texture mods, with misc first in the load order.  The Project Edge fields are in misc, and Satsuki/Remako are in field textures.  Winner winner chicken dinner ;)

(I do have a folders-based mod on my local machine that's designed for easy updates via torrent's force recheck/replace mechanism, but I've been having a bear of a time getting the tracker to properly publish my external IP, which makes seeding updates damned near impossible)

jusete

• https://www.paypal.me/JRGV
    • View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #828 on: 2020-07-10 13:06:58 »
Hi guys! Sorry for the long time without posting anything, I've been very busy(still actually) with work and college and unable to get into the project. I'll be done with college by August so I'll finish all the mako reactors and probably start remaking the very first stage(the one with the train) to keep same style/art. I'll keep you posted when I start again.