Author Topic: [FF7PC] Remako HD Graphics Mod (AI enhanced field backgrounds) - 1.0 is out now!  (Read 55584 times)

LordUrQuan

• VirtualBox dweller
  • Insane poster
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Here's a hint... when someone just slaps stuff on their blog and says "Don't come to me with your problems, bother these other people instead," not only am I'm going to call them out on it, I'm sure as hell not going to encourage people to donate to them.

Hermy

• View Profile
Is there any chance Remako HD will ever be a stand-alone program? For the life of me, I cannot get 7'th Heaven to launch FF7.

For example, The Moguri patch for FF9 works like a charm, and it's so easy. I just like FF7 better and wish there was a similar solution.

Thanks
Hermy:)

kekko1285

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Is there any chance Remako HD will ever be a stand-alone program? For the life of me, I cannot get 7'th Heaven to launch FF7.

For example, The Moguri patch for FF9 works like a charm, and it's so easy. I just like FF7 better and wish there was a similar solution.

Thanks

Forget 7th Heaven 1.x!

You should definitely give a try to the newly released 7th Heaven 2.0 -> http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19533.0 It's incredibly easy to setup and get it started

I'd also strongly suggest you to NOT use this graphical mod (it has not been updated in several months) and instead opt for a much better and bug free upscaling mod -> http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19204.0

Hope this helps.

I hope this help.

Maston

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile

Thanks
Remako is being updated and it will be a stand alone version.
He said on his site.

Fewtch

• Fast newbie
  • All good things in time
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
Remako is being updated and it will be a stand alone version.
He said on his site.
He said this nearly a year ago. Since then, this mod has received NO updates and its author has been nowhere to be found in any of FFVII's modding communities, on this site, Discord, Youtube, or anywhere else. The mod is dead and obsolete besides.

decency_breakin3

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
He just updated and said the mod is infact NOT dead but its going to be several months before any activity can be expected. Just grab Satsuki and get with the program.