Author Topic: FF8 - Nvidia DSR vs GeDoSaTo - Seed Reborn  (Read 1267 times)

Kuro Ichi

• Fast newbie
  • Notice Me Desu
    • View Profile
FF8 - Nvidia DSR vs GeDoSaTo - Seed Reborn
« on: 2019-02-28 17:39:14 »
Hi all,
I would like to ask you 2 questions to complete my experience of FF8!

I've got problem to make Gedo working (since a LONG time) and even now I can't choose more than 4k and even this resolution sometime (frequently) doesn't work (Basically I launch the game, but nothing on screen except my desktop, I need to use Ctrl+Alt+Del to stop FF8)
Recently I discovered a feature of Nvidia called DSR, apparently it make the same job as Gedo (Supersampling). This is blocked to 4k max BUT this is working everytime and it launch way Faster than Gedo. Same manner to work, just have to change resolution on launcher.

My question is should I use it to replace Gedo? Does this make the exact same job when they supersampling to 4k? (can't make it myself since the game bug when I launch Gedo)

My second question is easy, btw I use Seed Reborn 3.2 'FR pack' cuz with the 3.5 version my problem is even worst.
Do you have visual glitch like me when using Seed Reborn ? Resulting by white dot or white bars below letters?
This is not that bad, if everyone have it, I will get used to :) But if this is possible to fix it, why not :)

Have a good day/night!
« Last Edit: 2019-02-28 18:32:32 by Kuro Ichi »