Author Topic: Article 13 Passed  (Read 1683 times)

LeonhartGR

• No life
  • ~Whatever...~ Finally married to my "Rinoa"!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Re: Article 13 Passed
« Reply #25 on: 2019-03-31 10:15:06 »
"Arguing while using memes" reference
Senator Mike Lee opens up about the Green New Deal
« Last Edit: 2019-03-31 16:23:39 by LeonhartGR »

[email protected]

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2019-03-31 13:06:15 »
"Arguing with memes" reference
Senator Mike Lee opens up about the Green New Deal
Is this a new form of Chewbacca Defense? XD

MysticLord

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2019-03-31 17:35:40 »
This current stalemate is caused because neither party wants to leave the EU and because they don't want to carry the can for cancelling Brexit and denying the majority 17 million Leave vote that WON. And they have no way to squirm out of it with a soundbite - like they usually do. The entire nation knows we're being betrayed and that democracy is a sham, If I could vote a blood thirsty killer to execute every last one of them, I would.
Do what we do in the USA, send reality TV clowns into office until the globalist "elites" (parasitic paper-pushing weenies) take a hint. Mockery is more potent than violence in today's world. Calling someone a nerd and giving them a verbal wedgie while you stuff them into a rhetorical locker will bring more popular support to your side than random massacres.

With popular support you can do anything.

My advice to you is to take hints from Tucker Carlson and start a YouTube channel. Be thorough, be careful, cite your sources, and turn that rage to useful ends.

DLPB

• No life
  • The ascension of the ordinary man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2019-03-31 17:39:49 »
I'd rather just watch from the side and wait for the inevitable day when the left get exactly what they deserve. It won't be pretty.  History always repeats itself and I need not lift a finger. I don't have any real rage - just despair at the stupidity of people to put short term gain and selfishness above long term prosperity.

In the end, the human race is finite anyway - and that may prove to be for the best.

MysticLord

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2019-03-31 20:25:10 »
Maybe God will take pity on you and send the Russians to rule over you, as payback for the Crimean war. Couldn't be worse than the current government.

DLPB

• No life
  • The ascension of the ordinary man
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2019-03-31 23:21:37 »
Oh, you've fallen for the boogieman, I see....

Those evil crazy Russians are commmiiiiinnnggg! I'm still waiting for the ice age we were promised by the left back in the 70s.

Also, I don't follow or believe in any religion, so doubt god will do me much good. 

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • No life
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2019-04-01 02:34:46 »
NOPE. NOT DOING THIS.

I swear, I take a couple of days off...