Author Topic: Looking for Gemesis' Sword for Cloud's Ragnarok  (Read 255 times)

Iduabren

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
Hey guys. You know browising a few days ago through the forums i found this thread about a mod that brought Gemesis' sword from Crisis Core to FF7 and as far as I remember it turned out to not be a rip of anywhere, just that it was so good that it looked like the one from some other mod about... jedis. I tried downloading it that day but turned out that the download link was dead u.u Now I would like to ask if someone has a mirror of that or if they know of any other way I could get that sword? I would really like to use it to replace Cloud's Ragnarok. I like that weapon's design since the first time I played Crisis Core, any help, please?
« Last Edit: 2019-05-29 03:59:32 by Iduabren »

demanson

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile

Iduabren

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Gemesis' Sword for Cloud's Ragnarok
« Reply #2 on: 2019-05-29 04:01:23 »
oh... gods... yes I meant Genesis Rapsodos... sorry for mispelling the game I only played Crisis Core once and for soem reason my mind always mixed Genesis and Nemesis, even reading the posts... I already edited the name in the thread's title and within, thank you and again, sorry u.u

demanson

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-05-29 05:23:18 »
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13679.0

this link is good the google drive has Loveless which is genesis weapon and has another version of a cloud ultimate weapon made by gizmodean.  you will still need to change names/stats in your kernel.bin file tho.

Iduabren

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-05-29 06:11:55 »
thank you demanson :D