Author Topic: How do I implemented on Moguri Mod on non steam versions?  (Read 1383 times)

kris2peyu

• View Profile
How do I apply Moguri mod on non steam versions?
Is there a way to manually apply it?

snouz

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Re: How do I implemented on Moguri Mod on non steam versions?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-09-05 10:04:59 »
On the site, it's indicated that you can only use the official (steam) version with Moguri.

kris2peyu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-09-06 11:31:24 »
Ok what is there way for me manually do it instead? what are the files I need to enhance using AI? What should I do? Any tutorial of wiki?

snouz

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-09-07 10:49:45 »
Ok what is there way for me manually do it instead? what are the files I need to enhance using AI? What should I do? Any tutorial of wiki?
You want to re-create moguri? That's a huge undertaking.
I've been working on improving it since mid june, but it took me 2 weeks to have zePilot's script functioning. If it's any interest to you, here it is. https://github.com/ZePilOt/FFIX_Upscale_Scripts

Alternatively, the game has been usually 10 $ in sales.

Toppanzoo

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-10-14 06:43:43 »
How do I apply Moguri mod on non steam versions?
Is there a way to manually apply it?

Moguri MOD is to do everything automatically just onto "STEAM version of FFIX". You don't need do it manually.
Archives in the MOD are extracted and copied  to the game files. Why you stick in "manual" application of it.

In my case on Windows 10 build 1903, first installing the game then applied latest update 27 Feb 2017.
After these preparation as well as confirming the game to start, then copy "MoguriMod_Installer7.0.1.0.exe" to the game installed directory.
Then with Admin right, launching MOD to confirm or set the target directory CORRECTLY to patch the game.
« Last Edit: 2019-10-14 13:33:54 by Toppanzoo »