Author Topic: I'm really worried about Coronavirus  (Read 1198 times)

Tsunamix

• Freak
  • I prefer to work with someone than against them.
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Re: I'm really worried about Coronavirus
« Reply #25 on: 2020-03-15 16:02:44 »
That's okay, I can't and wont force you to debate it with me.
Backing down and agreeing to disagree is a completely valid option that many people cant do.
So if you wanna settle with that and call it quits, I'm down.

I don't personally have anything against you, I just wanted to defend the point itself.
I will retain my opinion however that the mods on this forum need to step up.

Things like this wouldn't even happen if the mods abide by their own rules, otherwise why even have any.
All in all, the forum could be a better place if these rules weren't just for show.
A thread could never exist, drama could be avoided, people wouldn't repeatedly break them knowing that nothing will happen. Saving us all hassle.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-15 16:14:40 by Tsunamix »

Tsunamix

• Freak
  • I prefer to work with someone than against them.
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #26 on: 2020-03-15 17:24:48 »
While technically everyone was baited. It's down to them just being nice people.
I'm glad to see it honestly. They all offered up their time and advice to help someone else who asked for it.
So fair play to everyone who tried to help him with good intentions.
Thank you all.

But I won't be bullied away, I'll stand my ground and fight back because this isn't a joke to me.
I don't find a world wide, life threatening virus funny.

Rcarlucci

• Cool newbie
  • "JukeBox Hero"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2020-03-15 18:08:40 »
DLPB > not sure if your talking about me, well truly I really don't care if you are.....

i don't need points, or to win a game or battle....i don't need anything or anyone but God...now that i got that out of the way.....

i cant imagine how you feel inside.....loosing loved ones or soon to be loosing loved ones sucks balls. I lost my uncle and aunt last week. i wasn't trying to win points, i was something personal with everyone to make everyone life is bigger then this........ Its easy to be angry, its not fair really. I bet no one understands you...no im not playing reverse physiology on you, im telling you like it is. ill keep this short because no one is going to change you but yourself and i just dont see that happening. I am happy to be wrong though. See what i did i came in here pissed off, i was right fern everyone then i changed in two days....Almost like you were ment to here this...

You been a d*ck to me since we meet, but i even manned up and said i was sorry for any wrong doing. you'd think being in the role your in you would appreciate that, no this has become your little house of power. Sad, because remember when you started, hopefully it was never about you or the leaders here it was about the users, helping them making a game better then it was. You started this post, what did u expect really bro....

DLPB

• No life
  • The ascension of the ordinary man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2020-03-15 18:20:44 »
I was talking to the person responding to me, obviously.  Not you.

God there's some emotional fools on this thread.  I have no clue what you're even on about.  ;D

Rcarlucci

• Cool newbie
  • "JukeBox Hero"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2020-03-15 18:22:27 »
yes when u watch people die in front of you and you go to 4 funerals in one week, one can tend to get a little emtional bud ! and speak for yourself....i think you made a fool of yourself....no one else did that.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-15 18:24:44 by Rcarlucci »

DLPB

• No life
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2020-03-15 18:25:32 »
I've seen people die, bud.  You might want to read back what I wrote.  Using that as leverage in a debate or argument is laughable and desperate and emotional nonsense.  That isn't at all the point I was making - so quit trying that strawberries on with me.  It doesn't make the hysteria and panic buying any less laughable or sad.

There's no point I've said people aren't actually dying.  :-D :-D :-D

haven't read responses yet but im of course being Brit sarcastic. im not concerned one iota and think we're seeing how truly ridiculous people are these days with the media and mass hysteria.   Of course elderly and sick people are vulnerable but this isn't the days of the black death. it's a virus.  part of life is to die.  masks don't work. panic buying is hilarious.  and people need to stop putting their lives on hold like frightened children.   you also can't seal off a virus with borders.

if you can find "People aren't dying" or "I don't care about loved ones" in there, then you're a magician.  And that goes for my initial post.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-15 19:05:57 by DLPB »

zeldagirl

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2020-03-15 18:43:36 »
Forgive me I'm new here but if I may... DLPB.It says no life under your name, I think you got somthing right. I think you need to man up stop acting like a dam child...people will respect you more. Just saying....girls don't like that kinda thing....just saying.....people on here are being reasonable, your being I don't know what...but u make new users not want to come here.

DLPB

• No life
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2020-03-15 18:51:26 »
Forgive me I'm new here but if I may... DLPB.It says no life under your name, I think you got somthing right. I think you need to man up stop acting like a dam child...people will respect you more. Just saying....girls don't like that kinda thing....just saying.....people on here are being reasonable, your being I don't know what...but u make new users not want to come here.

Because that response isn't in any way immature, is it?  Hahahahahaha

Some of you on this thread haven't grasped my point at all.  Too charged with emotion and swallowing whole the mass media hysteria to see further than 2 feet.  Loved ones being ill and dying will happen every Christmas with every type of flu there is out there.  Everyone is on borrowed time.  The worst thing you can do is run around like slaves and frightened children - and that's what you're all doing and that's why this thread exists - because I was taking revenge against it the only way I could - to laugh at some of you for it.  I wish I could laugh and troll every last person out there that has been suckered into this nonsense.  It's important to any democracy to be able to offend people.  To tell harsh truths.  And I've done it right here.  At no point have I made fun of people who have loved ones being ill.  I lost my mum to flu.  It isn't the point.  You don't get any extra points on this by claiming your loves ones are ill from bat flu.  None.  The frightened children, panic buying, hysterical crap you're all running around kneeling to like mindless apes remains. And that's what I'm fighting against.  Life will go on.  People are going to die no matter what precautions we take against this.  You have an option of going about your lives with dignity - or crawling on the ground.  And I'm sick of the latter and despise people who do it.  As someone else said earlier... all it takes to turn people into barbarians is a bit of media hype and a rather nasty flu.  Pathetic.

If you feel offended and teed off that I baited you with this thread, I care not one jot.  It's precisely by design.  We all need to start doing it - or we're not fit to survive and call ourselves enlightened.  Running about buying bottled water, milk, bread, and bog roll...  running around having fist fights over it - writing worried over the top posts - sealing yourselves off.  Cancelling holidays.  It's a joke.  Let me tell you another story - my mates business is going under because everyone is cancelling holidays and sealing their homes and borders from the invisible boogie man. He has a very different outlook on this fiasco to some of you lot.

I'm being told to grow up - but it's quite the opposite.  And you really should know me by now to not have fallen for the first post.  Have I ever come across that weak to you? 

I know Fox triggers many - but it's the first google search for hysteria that came up and her story is apt. https://www.foxnews.com/media/woman-coronavirus-hysteria-out-of-control

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/The-most-dangerous-thing-about-coronavirus-is-the-hysteria
« Last Edit: 2020-03-15 22:11:33 by DLPB »