Hay ppl i got that bug and run in to one but this 1 is with Cosmo 95c the Search/Replace seems buggy when putting sephiroth to cloud the names when ok but when i when to do the text it crashes in game so i got to do them 1 by 1
well it time i think that i put a download here it a BETA so post if any come up plz use the instructions http://www.filefactory.com/file/ecd8e0/
there is a file checker when running the patch cos it a BETA and if you have not followed the 1st thing it says in instructions i wont help you
the next update the file size will be smaller cos i will redo the midi's from in the exe
1) Make sure char.lgp, menu_us.lgp, world_us.lgp, chocobo.lgp, ff7.exe is v1.02 and that the
MIDI's in the midi folder are the unaltered ones.
(You can get ff7.exe v1.02 from http://www.ff7-universe.com
As for the lgp files you can get them from FF7 Install cd)
2) Extract all the files in char.lgp with Ficedula's lgptools to ...\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\data\field\char\
3) Run The Sephiroth Patch.exe
4) Create a new char.lgp useing lgptools and delete the char folder.
5) go into C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\data\battle and open file name battle.lgp
6) Open the folder that come with the patcher and drag the file in there into the battle.lgp
if it ask to something say yes then close and test the game