I've been using this release of WM a great deal as part of my Rebirth project. As such, I have a few thoughts for improvements in future releases:
1. It'd be nice to be able to clear all statuses when adding a debuff to an existing attack. At the moment, if a user wants to add 'stop' to ice, s/he has to manually uncheck the other 31 options, which is quite a pain.
2. As with PC, I'm not completely keen on the new UI for choosing damage algorithms. It's hard to find specific (often rather special) spell effects.
3. It'd be nice to be able to visualize stat gain curves when editing them. It's possible to do with the current build but rather fiddly.
4. Not that keen on the UI for managing spell order. I appreciate it's not used by that many modders, but it'd be good if I didn't need to manually track which slots were filled. I don't know if your frameworks lets you implement a drag-and-drop interface, but it's something to consider.
5. I've seen issues where a description from one weapon gets copied to earlier weapons if the latter don't have descriptions of their own. I'm having some trouble replicating this bug, so I can't be much more specific, I'm afraid.
6. It'd be good to see address documentation in the AI section of the manual.
7. If I don't tick 'update text', there's little visual feedback that a file has saved. Whilst I trust the application, my instinct is still to save twice. Some kind of message in the status bar might be appropriate, or perhaps an indication in the window title (many apps use asterisks to signify that there's unsaved content, then remove them once the changes are applied).
8. You need to update your copyright notice in the 'About' section!
That's pretty much it. 1.4.5 is quite stable, and it performs reasonably well too. Good stuff.