I meant when you click on "replace file" then a window pops up where you choose with which file you want to replace the selected one. And there I accidentally wrote c0m128dat instead of *.dat.
EDIT: Ok it gets weirder and weirder: I noticed my battle.fs suddenly having 0Kb so I replaced it with a backup and tried to replace the files again. It now progresses further than before with the replacement(before it immediately said: Stream read Error when I clicked on replace file, creating a battle.fs with 0kb), it creates a battle.fs with now around 39kb and then says: Stream read error(usually battle.fs has 54kb)
I dont get whats wrong and I really dont wanna re-install cause all the work would have been for the ass and I would have to replace all the boss files again......Ill do this when anything else won't work
RE-EDIT: Alright the problem has to be my c0mXXX.dat files: I just tried to replace other files(I chose c0m096.dat) and it worked! So I must have f***ed up the c0m128.dat, c0m136.dat and c0m137.dat......
RE-RE-EDIT:........For some reason, only the files c0m015.dat, c0m051.dat, c0m096.dat and c0m097.dat can be replaced.....at any other file I get stream-read error.....also Garden can't decompile my backed-up battle.fs archive properly....I dont get an error now though, Garden only extracts the c0mXXX.dat files I just mentioned.....my god
RE-RE-RE-EDIT(omg im getting dizzy of this^^): repaired. finally it worked to replace the files with the backed up ones and to replace everything again. dunno why it didnt work before, dont ask me