Author Topic: [FF7PC][Tsunamods] Finishing Touch: ESUI Theme and Avatars  (Read 42903 times)

Cal Sons

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC][Tsunamods] Finishing Touch: ESUI Theme and Avatars
« Reply #50 on: 2024-02-20 01:48:38 »
Best touch I used, awesome work!

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2024-02-20 02:37:59 »
I've been playing the game with Retouch installed and just noticed that Vincent's avatar portrait art as well as Cid's art is still using arguably lower quality Advent Children assets and not the ones from Remake/Rebirth.  Their official bust art is now available in the Square Enix press site. I've linked to them below.
Spoiler: show

Any chance that they can updated to match the quality of the rest of the avatars? Thanks.

Of course that's the plan once I get some assets.

BTW, Vincent isn't Advent Children. That's a real man lol. Fooled you.

BTW, retouch has its own thread.
« Last Edit: 2024-02-20 04:23:35 by Bonez »

RendellDraw

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2024-02-21 05:25:36 »
Is it just me, or is the world map "view" cone (the yellow triangle showing which direction the camera is facing) missing?

Lionheart83

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2024-02-26 19:54:25 »
Hey just wondered if you've changed the font of the chat in the latest update today/yesterday? If so is there an option for original chat font? This new one is not easy on the eyes  :?

solved
« Last Edit: 2024-02-26 20:05:41 by Lionheart83 »

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2024-02-27 02:15:14 »
Hey just wondered if you've changed the font of the chat in the latest update today/yesterday? If so is there an option for original chat font? This new one is not easy on the eyes  :?

solved
no?

Deathlike2

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2024-02-28 18:50:14 »
I have a quick question.

I know Finishing Touch has the same Battle Menu Artifacting Fix from ESUI (Enhanced Stock UI). Shouldn't the one from ESUI be disabled when Finishing Touch is enabled?
Also, ESUI has this option disabled by default while Finishing Touch has it enabled by default.

I bring it up only because that confuses me.

Thanks.

RendellDraw

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2024-02-29 03:25:08 »
Is it just me, or is the world map "view" cone (the yellow triangle showing which direction the camera is facing) missing?

I just thought of sharing this -- it turns out that the view cone only appears when you rotate the camera using the shoulder buttons. I have the Cosmos Gaia mod which disables the shoulder button function in the world map and rotating the camera using the right stick doesn't bring up the view cone.

I've reached out to Cosmos about it and hopefully, a future update can get it to work again because I find that the view cone helps me get my bearings on the world map.