Basically Mandatory > 7th Heaven

7H 2.2 runs FF7 with ChaOs mod but 2.3 won't.

(1/2) > >>

Axel Firestorm:
Just what the title says. I upgraded 7H from 2.2 to 2.3 today, and whenever I try to run FF7 with Kalderasha's ChaOs mod active, I get this message:

Everything works fine with 7H 2.2, but 2.3 just keeps crashing FF7 even if ChaOs is the only active mod. I don't know what's going on. Can anyone help?

Urbanhack86:
dont use 2.3, its broken and doesnt have any improvment. keep using latest 2.2 release

Bonez:

--- Quote from: Urbanhack86 on 2021-06-04 09:31:02 ---dont use 2.3, its broken and doesnt have any improvment. keep using latest 2.2 release

--- End quote ---
Well that's just not true. You can explain why you think there's benefits to staying on the old version, but come on, don't spread misinformation like "it's broken and has no improvements". 2.3 stable and definitely the canaries have many fixes, improvements and features that 2.2 doesn't.  Chaos has also been fixed to work on 2.3. By all means upgrade to the latest 2.3.

Kaileecain:
I am also running into the same error with Chaos installed. Would it help to pose the FFNx.log, or is there a new version of ChaOS coming that will solve it (I'm seeing 1.702 and having this issue)?

Edit: Using the Direct version of the mod from the Discord fixes this issue if Jairus is still looking for a fix to it. I also noticed a CTD when using Morph in combination with the DX11 Renderer, but switching to the OpenGL Renderer solved that issue.

Bonez:
The morph thing is likely not a 7h issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version