Author Topic: [Release] ARMs Damage Limit Break for the PSX version of FF7  (Read 11881 times)

ARMs

• View Profile
This will break the damage limit for the PSX version and it also eliminates the lucky 7777 fury.   Lucky 7777 will still activate normally but no fury.  After battle your HP shouldn't drop to 1 anymore.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46UPJ2T0

or

http://www.subfan.pl/mav/ARMs_FF7_Damage%20Break_PSX.rar

Edit: Off topic but i need help with this.   Has anyone been able to find the data for selling Mastered Materias?   No matter what i do i can't seem to find it, so i'm hoping someone else has found it.
« Last Edit: 2007-10-20 18:40:04 by ARMs »

mav

• The Sauce team
    • View Profile
Need premium account to download...

I can host this file for You. How big it is? If under 20 MB, send it to me by mail.

paladin181

• View Profile
You don't need a premium account, just have to wait for the one in the right column to tick down all the way.

ARMs

• View Profile
Yeah go ahead and host it.  Its probably easier that way.

mav

• The Sauce team
    • View Profile
You don't need a premium account, just have to wait for the one in the right column to tick down all the way.

It told me to wait 60 minutes...

ARMs

• View Profile
lol it can't be.   your suppose to wait 45 or 60 seconds.  if your a free member you'll wait 25 secs.

mav

• The Sauce team
    • View Profile
It depends on the country You are from it seems. And bandwidth for Poland is too little I guess :P.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
I can confirm that. It was 60 minutes yesterday, now it's "Few hours, or install our great, great (...) toolbar".

ARMs

• View Profile
I see i didn't realize that.  Sorry I'll send it via email.   

Edit: Emails sent.
« Last Edit: 2007-10-20 11:00:44 by ARMs »

Ragna

• View Profile
Hey! I downloaded it without problem!! O__oU

I would like to know what's up exactly with the 7777 Lucky thing >_<
What do you mean with the "fury" thing of the 7777's?
And, which is the limit now?
Could you explain it more to me or is it already exactly the same as Dziugo patch? O__o

Well, still, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! n___n

ARMs

• View Profile
lucky 7777 fury is when ever you hit 7777 HP your character attacks 64 times for 7777 damage.   

Basically lucky 7777 still happens but you don't get to attack 64 times.   There is almost no benefit to 7777 now but IMO its better to not have it at all.   If you were playing a hard patch even with ulimtate weapons you might not be able to deal up to 7777 damage so this is about the only time that lucky 7777 is really handly.     Lucky 7 is also good to have for KOTR and comet 2 or busting a limit break.

So basically lucky 7 can only be utalize with some skills not by pure luck.

The limit for the damage is 32,000.   HP Limit Break can be achieved via vincents transformation only.   I don't plan on doing HP break cause i don't like it.  but if anyone wants to attemp HP break i'll gladly get it just to have it.
« Last Edit: 2007-10-20 16:53:55 by ARMs »

Ragna

• View Profile
Ok, thank you!! ^^

mav

• The Sauce team
    • View Profile

warbaque

• View Profile
I hope this isn't considered thread necromancy since topic is almost 2 months old.

But anyway, should this work with European/PAL release?
When I import files to the CD-image with CDmage I am responded with following message: "Import file is shorter than the file in the image. Should it be padded with zeros to match the size?"
And when I enter battle in game, it crashes.

Thanks in advance.

My first post :)

ARMs

• View Profile
if your game crash it most likely means it doesn't work for euro version then.   Their is probably some coding difference due to the difference in resolution.   And yeah its suppose to be shorter then the original.    It has worked perfectly for my game on the emu and psx.

warbaque

• View Profile
Hmm.. I don't mind not having damage limit removed, but could you help me to remove that annoying lucky 7777 fury?
I have very limited knowledge of FF7 modding and have only fooled around with kernel.bin, scene.bin and HEX editor.