Author Topic: 7th heaven just stop modding. HELP  (Read 1416 times)

Dast3r

• View Profile
7th heaven just stop modding. HELP
« on: 2020-05-17 18:05:15 »
Hi guys,

First of all, I'm going to explain what happend to me.

I was happy playing ff7 with the qhimm mods, everything was running like god and I was really happy about that. Thanks for all the people who has work that hard to create this beauty.

Suddenly, one day after I close the game and when I was turning off my PC, WINDOWS UPDATE :(

I didn't realized what was coming to me, I didn't play FF7 for days coz I was working. But when I try it again, FF7 didn't run. Reading here I found (same description) that maybe I had a problem with my audio card. I've updated video and sound drivers, but the mods didn't work anymore.

Trying a lot of things and worry about my saved games, I could run the game 1 more time, but mods didn't apply. I reinstalled all mods, after a great download, the 7th heaven says that the mods are ok, but when I run the game, nothing works. (I have a black screen till I press some buttons and the first thing that I can see is the "NEW GAME or CONTINUE") (that means a video problem or I am wrong?)

Can some1 help me? If I try to reinstal 7th heaven, my saved games would be lost on that uninstall?

Thank you so much :)

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Re: 7th heaven just stop modding. HELP
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-18 12:31:42 »
Which version of 7H are you running? 

(I have a black screen till I press some buttons and the first thing that I can see is the "NEW GAME or CONTINUE") (that means a video problem or I am wrong?)
No, this means your movies are missing

If I try to reinstal 7th heaven, my saved games would be lost on that uninstall?
No, 7H doesn't touch your save folder.  If you're worried about it, though, you can always back them up just in case.