Author Topic: HiRes Battle Field mods??  (Read 7231 times)

CloudXIII

HiRes Battle Field mods??
« on: 2012-08-17 21:06:30 »
I apologize to have made a new topic because i am sure it has been covered. at least once that i saw(but didnt check the date) and i dont wanna be all necromongering or whatever you call it here

but are there any hi res models for the main characters other than cloud and barrett? i literally looked through 1000 pages today from about 7am to 2:30PM and came up with squat. i have a AC cloud mod which i got before joining this forum or knowing your rules, and i think it looks awesome and would like everyone else to look that good.

If anyone could point me to where i can find something liek that than please do! oh and i checked bootleg already as well.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: HiRes Battle Field mods??
« Reply #1 on: 2012-08-17 21:17:12 »
There is HQ Aerith in the bootleg and once bootleg 0040 is out ( as 0039 has a bug with Tifa and Yuffie ) you'll have better models for Tifa and Yuffie too. There's a HQ model for Red13 too. Other than this, you can learn yourself how to rip models from another game, convert them and implement them into ff7, but this forum won't be supporting that

moothead

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-08-17 21:29:02 »
Try UMI: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12522.0

Use the default preset and see if that gets what you're looking for. I can't be sure but give it a try, it's a good mod to have anyway!

CloudXIII

« Reply #3 on: 2012-08-17 22:03:33 »
Sweet thanks for the input.

it does suck that the fear of legal action keeps us from posting some pretty cool looking mods. 

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #4 on: 2012-08-17 23:02:47 »
if that ac mod is kula wendes it contains material that is ripped from other games and is illegal to distrubute. the forum does not support these

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-08-17 23:21:35 »
Is it also illegal if i share it privately? I would just get a C&D letter just with a warning right?

Mewsin (aka Zendar)

• i share everything i make (the Answer is yes)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-08-17 23:56:31 »
Is it also illegal if i share it privately? I would just get a C&D letter just with a warning right?
cough cough google?  8)

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: 2012-08-18 00:28:53 »

they're not going to C&D people over uncommercial use. if it happens in a great style in a forum and is supported there instead of happening under the table by person to person, then they will possibly message the host and the responsible people hosting to take it down or face consequences.
but as said, under the table sharing, nobody gives a shit.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-08-18 00:35:35 »
They don't have the time or the resources.  It is like if you call a person a liar on this forum.  No one will see it and if they do, it is unlikely they will take action for libel.  You cannot police every post.

However, if the media or some other big business calls someone a liar, they are likely to be sued. 

Square and others start to care when the problem hits their radar...  if Qhimm was a game company it would have had its arse served to it by now.

CloudXIII

« Reply #9 on: 2012-08-18 01:10:31 »
So i already know i shouldnt even ask but........anyone wanna
*cough*share under the table*cough*

Entirely for game playing purposes.

*waits for warning or ban*

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012-08-18 01:35:52 »
So i already know i shouldnt even ask but........anyone wanna
*cough*share under the table*cough*

Entirely for game playing purposes.
Well whatcha waitin for *cough* ;) pm's here get moderated i can send it to you via email or youtube :) that also goes for anyone else who wants some :)

I feel like im gonna get flamed at  :oops: lol

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012-08-18 02:44:38 »
Against the rules doesn't mean say *cough* a lot. It means don't discuss it here.