Author Topic: I have the steam version. can someone help me adding a mod not in catalogue?  (Read 1425 times)

mf715

• View Profile
Trying to add the mods of Berserker to 7th heaven 2.0  (because his NPCs are unique and beautiful....)
Tried for 4 hours yesterday to follow this post -

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=17499.0

but when I create the IRO and turn it on in 7th heaven it doesn't work.
I think I may have put the files in the incorrect folders and i can't find the Opengl.cfg to put direct mode on.

can someone help me? the explanation says to put the mods in the corresponding folder, but I am not sure which ones. should I override the orginial char folder?

thanks

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
FFNX is the new driver now distributed with 7th heaven, there is now no need to enable a direct mode anymore so you can skip that part of the process.

I am not entirely familiar with how to package a models mod, but 7h follows the same structure I think as what is inside the direct folder in the game installation location, so drag those over to the mod location.

I suggest initially importing the mod as a folder, which will make testing far easier, once you have it working, then you can package it up into an iro for distribution.