Author Topic: Another FF7 Crash (but this one I didnt find discussed here  (Read 2883 times)

Messiah99

• View Profile
Ok, I've been browsing these forums for about an hour and have yet to see anyone mention the problem I'm having, so here goes....

System specs:
Windows XP Pro
Pentium 4 2.66 ghz
512 mb RAM
nVidia GeForce2 32mb

Now for the problem, I got the Chocobo patch, and got past the races just fine and dandy. Now I'm on disc 2 and ran into another problem, this one I haven't seen mentioned here or on Eidos' site or anywhere else. I'm at the submarine mini-game now, and when it goes to load the mini-game, it crashes just like it would at the races. Now I'm stuck and can't get any further. Someone help please, or at least tell me if you've had this same problem.

You can reach me by e-mail at [email protected] (which also doubles as my address for MSN Messenger), on Yahoo as hundreddeadsaviors, and on AIM as Failed_Messiah99. Someone please help....

Another FF7 Crash (but this one I didnt find discussed here
« Reply #1 on: 2004-04-22 01:58:14 »
Next time just use the forum's search feature. Much quicker. ;)

http://forums.qhimm.com/viewtopic.php?t=1718

Quote from: Threesixty
If that didn't work, then I'd suggest to play in Quarter Screen mode, as well. It's an option in the FF7config.exe file. Doing that can get you through a few hang ups with this game. Such as the submarine, and snow board parts.

Messiah99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2004-04-22 05:25:40 »
Well, haha, thank you so much for making me look like a jackass there. Hahah, just kiddin, that's a million for that, I didnt know that had been been gone over. Well, you bailed me out of hot water there, and I thank you, now I can get past a snag and continue on with my all time favorite game.  :D Well, I think I'm off again, and on to beating that. If anything else comes up I'll come here and make a fool of myself again, haha.

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
« Reply #3 on: 2004-04-22 14:56:41 »
...only if you luck out, and it actually works.

Messiah99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2004-04-23 05:57:07 »
Yep, it worked :D Hooray! Haha. Well, good to know that you people know more about these things then I. Even better to know that I'm not the only person who has so much appreciation for a great game that I continue to play and discuss it. Well, thank you again for the help, and I'll keep looking over these boards for anything else of interest...