Author Topic: An idea for clouds Ultima Weapon.  (Read 7943 times)

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
An idea for clouds Ultima Weapon.
« on: 2006-01-02 04:43:52 »
We all see cloud using this(Buster Sword) as the default in scenes where he pulls it out, right? and in the movie Advent Children(well a modified version)

I was thinking if somehow you could replace Ultima Weapon with Buuster sword(I think it looks cooler), because it would seem more realistic, like the swords full potential got unlocked...a few ideas, if possible.

Starting sword:

Strife Sword(Same ol' Buusta sword model, same stats)

Ultima weapon:

Strife Sword(Potential unlocked)(Get it when you defeat Ultima weapon)(same stats as his normal Ultima weapon)

I think this would be cool if it's possible.

Just my idea's, basically I want the Buusta sword model for his Ultima weapon^ and like I said, renamed if possible.

Just throwing this idea out there...

Great Sephiroth

• I Will never be ........ a memory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2006-01-07 19:54:08 »
its verry easy just extrack the battle.lgp with ficedula lgptools and find the file named RTCK and rename it RTCZ andafter that you repack all with lgptools and play !!!!

if i understand what you want its the  model of the buster sword instead of the ultima weapon  but its not renamed in ultima weapon but you will have the appearance model and it will be the Buster Sword (ultima weapon)
 with all powers

thats should do it

Great Sephiroth

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-01-08 01:12:26 »
Thank you, I had pretty much gave up hope after no reply;

What is sephys sword named too? thanks again.

EDIT: That did not work...are you sure your method is correct?

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-01-08 05:32:18 »
If you want to have the Masamune of Sephiroth instead of another sword of Cloud its verry easy in the battle.lgp (extrackt it again) and search for SACK and switch it with one of cloud swords

PS-... Clouds Sword in battle.LGP are RTCK to RTCZ

and i dont know what did not work(did you repack it with lgp tools) mmm did you get error messages,

tell me what it does when you do or try to do it

Great Sephiroth

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-01-08 13:50:57 »
I unpacked battle .lpg with the tools.

I found the file; renamed it.

repacked and replaced.

nothing happened.

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006-01-08 15:17:50 »
weird but  the only thing it should do is the ultima weapon model is switch to the buster sword model( it work for me fine i even give the cloud sword to Sephiroth(for Sephiroth Patch and it work very well)  i dont know whats wrong with that

Maybe there somehing you dont do, or somthing you do but thats not the right thing

ok i can do this myself if you want PM me and we can make arragement

The Great Sephiroth

TheUnknown911

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006-02-25 04:29:51 »
I tired the same method you posted, and whenever i went into a battle my game closed. and I had to delete the battle and replace it(luckly i made a copy before anything.) but anyways now during the game when cloud's flashback happens at mt.nimbel it closes there too. even though i fixed it. can you help?

ESPerion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006-03-02 08:54:41 »
funny thing is u know how ultima "darkens" when Cloud's HP goes down? swapping in Buster for example and the dang stick also darkens likewise. interesting tidbit.

VincentVal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006-03-02 12:37:10 »
I think he means he still has the buster sword but when you equid the ultima weapon the field model changes too....  It might be possible.. Just link it to the same code used for the battle swords?

spyrojyros_tail

« Reply #9 on: 2006-03-23 21:55:56 »
I totally agree that clouds buster sword looks cool (possibly the best looking sword in the game), but when he unlocked a different sword from the updated buster sword in the ac film i fell off the seat it was so cool. Anyway, I liked FFVIII's idea of adding pieces to the sword so how about this....

Edit all the swords in the game to that of the various swords of the ac film, collect them all and it will make the original buster sword alot stronger. Possibly the different swords would have different powers like ice, fire etc... It would mean messing about with the stats but its just an idea if anyone wants to build on it.

chocomog

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006-03-26 21:59:38 »
I don't know how to rename it, but -

I know you can do this with Borde's kimera editor; i've replaced several of Aeris's staves with different weapons.Thing is, i don't QUITE remember how to do it...you might try asking in that topic though.

Flatline

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006-04-02 03:17:44 »
well the Ultima Weapon looks good of course....but the way to get it is easy....and try to beat a high hp enemy while your on yellow with HP, and using the Ultima......its like having the buster sword all over again

although...id like to play around with this a bit...cuz my fav sword would be sephiroths Masamune, or that sword you get for cloud in rocket town....looks like a katana.....