Miscellaneous Forums > Archive

HI RES Bike & Other Transport MOD?

<< < (10/10)

Saithies:
The next 3d plugin wont work for me but I got the latest GSDX plugin working. I got the textures and the shaders but no frames. I have 3d ripper set to capture shaders and textures and to capture to wavefront.obj. Any idea what i might be doing wrong to not get frames?

Harruzame:

--- Quote from: Saithies on 2009-09-10 13:31:13 ---I have a crotch rocket and I have "bandages" on my exhaust from the manufacturer... its a heat wrap so it doesn't melt plastic or worse give you 3rd degree burns... any exposed mufflers or pipes should be wrapped unless you like the smell of melting plastic/rubber/flesh  :wink: most bikes "strategically" place the muffler so it doesn't have to be wrapped for safety. My wraps retaining wire broke once, the wrap came off and the heat melted the entire heel of my boot... so usually it does serve a purpose and if some one was to sit on the back of that bike (looks dangerous might fall off lol) their feet would be on the pipes so even anime bike have safety features!

--- End quote ---

Well whaddaya know.... I never notice a bikes "bandages" before...I've seen a lot of pips in my hood have custom bikes and to tell you frankly  the only wraps i Saw where a bunch of stickers in their pipes.. But well since this is a different topic..I'm satisfied with it.

So if one customizes his bike into one of Cloud's/Shinra Co's bikes...That would be way cool!!!!!... I wonder if any one has done it already?....* drools*

Much better if anyone attempted to create a "Fenrir" type....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version