Final Fantasy 7 > WIP

New mods model FF7 GBIKE designed by Mr. Nomura

(1/6) > >>

FF7GBIKE:
hello
I'm new to mods.

I'm making a mod based on the illustration Mr. Nomura wrote for FF7 GBIKE.

I'm also a blender beginner, so I'm making a low-poly model that I got somewhere a few years ago through trial and error.

Hopefully all characters want to make mods with G Bike designs

What we are building now is the cloud.

I still want to make detailed adjustments to bring out the atmosphere of the illustration.

Next time I want to make Tifa.
Next, I want to make Yuffie, Aerith, Bullet, and Cid in that order.
[/quote]

FF7GBIKE:
I'm a beginner with a lot of things I don't understand about blender and mods, but for the time being I'll continue with the policy!

strife98:
Yoooooo this looks really cool! Can't wait to see more keep it up you're doing great!

FF7GBIKE:
thank you!
I'm glad you got a response!
The cloud is almost finished, but it took some time.
It was a work using blender that I'm not used to, but it was very helpful in terms of UV because it was based on nino's model.

However, most of the modeling took time because it was touched up.

Also, data diversion is not applicable, so I had a hard time there as well.
In the case of Tifa, I think that there will be more parts to work on the UV surface by myself than Cloud.

However, the clothes and hairstyle are simpler than Cloud, so it seems that the work will be completed quickly.

I would like to post the image of the cloud here at a later date
And I'd love to hear other people's impressions

FF7GBIKE:

Since the illustration of Gbaike is only drawn on the upper body,
For the lower body, I used my imagination and an illustration from Dissidia as a reference.
Originally, the illustration drawn by Mr. Nomura,
Very few are drawn from the front. Therefore, it took a lot of trial and error to model the front angle of the face while making the most of the atmosphere of the illustration.
I think that Cloud's handsome and androgynous eyes have managed to reach a decent degree of perfection, but I feel that there is still a step to go.

The part where the shadow part shines bluish-white due to the reflection of the ambient light is like an illustration.
Just like the popular two-dimensional painting (二次元塗り)that makes a 3D character figure look like an anime character, I purposely fixed the light source and made it look like the illustration shows shadows and reflections behind it.

After some trial and error, I tried to introduce this model into the game.

I didn't think it would be so difficult to match the size of each part.

Looking at it again, I feel like my arms are too thick. I also feel that the texture of the right arm is too realistic. It may be better to use a simpler coloring method to make it look like an illustration or two-dimensional.

Perhaps because the shadows of the texture of the face are too strong,
The faces of the in-game models look a little more realistic.

I wonder if textures with a little more shading would make it look more like an illustration?

It was a shock when I found out that the contour lines added with modifiers during modeling were not displayed in-game!

Looking at it from this angle, I think the ambient light is a little too conspicuous.
However, I feel that two-dimensional painting is not overdoing it.
Whether this is good or not, I think this is a part where people can tell their preferences.

For the time being, Cloud was reflected in the game.
However, it is more difficult than I thought to reproduce the illustration of the G bike, which is halfway between the illustration and the real thing.
Especially the lower part of the body is difficult because it is supplemented by imagination.

As I wrote before, Tifa has a simpler outfit than Cloud, so I want to finish it faster than Cloud!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version