Author Topic: 7th Heaven Question regarding 2 music mods.  (Read 2046 times)

Ryudo

• View Profile
7th Heaven Question regarding 2 music mods.
« on: 2020-03-31 08:24:10 »
I've been using [Tsunamods]EDMusic FF7 Soundtrack from the catalog, which has been working great. However, some areas still don't have an updated track for it.

Now I was wondering, there is another mod: [Tsunamods] Arranged Soundtrack, I have this one below the EDMusic one like this:

Am I correct in assuming that the 'missing' tracks will be replaced by the Arranged Soundtrack if it's available there, but not in the EDMusic mod? Or will the Arranged Soundtrack not be used at all, regardless of EDMusic having replaced that track or not?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: 7th Heaven Question regarding 2 music mods.
« Reply #1 on: 2020-03-31 08:42:02 »
Former is correct. If both mods contain the same file names, the one loaded above will play. If only one of them has a certain file, it will load regardless of the load order. In your case, load Arranged Soundtrack below to mod the tracks left untouched by EDMusic while still giving priority to all others by EDMusic.

Ryudo

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven Question regarding 2 music mods.
« Reply #2 on: 2020-03-31 10:53:18 »
Former is correct. If both mods contain the same file names, the one loaded above will play. If only one of them has a certain file, it will load regardless of the load order. In your case, load Arranged Soundtrack below to mod the tracks left untouched by EDMusic while still giving priority to all others by EDMusic.

Awesome! Thanks for confirming this.