Author Topic: [Solved] Never allows catalog to update.  (Read 1583 times)

tracido

• View Profile
[Solved] Never allows catalog to update.
« on: 2019-04-06 00:43:53 »
Error Checking catalog iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=dDBkYkDuUnable to connect to the remote server

All it ever gives me, and I have ensured firewall accepted it, and any other program that might interfere network wise, nothing but the same thing everytime. If there  was just another way to just view the master lists, I'd be very appreciative, I've added .iro files myself from here, nexus and they work, so clearly everything else functions..
« Last Edit: 2019-04-21 22:29:55 by tracido »

tracido

• View Profile
Re: Never allows catalog to update.
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-06 16:03:44 »
Well, I fixed this by finding out I indeed had another application which was stopping it from connecting to a socket, quite strange, and apparently I had a second firewall, it's now downloading amazingly.

Turns out I had recently updated another application, and thought its firewall extension was off, but it was not, lovely way to learn..

tracido

• View Profile
Re: Never allows catalog to update.
« Reply #2 on: 2019-04-07 15:18:36 »
Also, for anyone who runs into this problem, and has put this in their base security firewall. System Mechanic, for example, has another component named System Shield. That secondary app to the program itself, contains a second firewall to any other you are using.
« Last Edit: 2019-04-07 15:26:24 by tracido »