Author Topic: How Do I Convert Battle Models into Field Models ?  (Read 3852 times)

Well.. I have the AC-Beta made by NameSpoofer...

And it has some pretty nice battle models.. Yuffie.. Aeris..Vincent....and Barret i suppose.. though he looks awfully gritty in the beta..

And i remember reading about it somewhere.. that you could convert battle models to field models...

I was just hoping that someone, would be willing to give me a step by step guide....

Or if they could kindly show me where one is.. Cause I have looked... and i am having trouble finding one.

Please, and thank you.

Broken Crow

« Last Edit: 2009-06-06 21:20:53 by BrokenCrowe »

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: How To Convert Battle Models into Field Models
« Reply #1 on: 2009-06-06 19:20:08 »
Since you have his Beta, you must also know his site.  He has a section called Modding Class in which he has nearly gone through step by step explaining how to convert characters from other games and from field to battle and vice versa.

« Reply #2 on: 2009-06-06 19:59:01 »
Yeah.. It didn't explain it in a way i understood.. like... it said it should be simple for you if you know how to do the steps before...
I know how to do part of the steps but.. ugh!

I it doesn't explain it at all really..................

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-06-06 20:04:24 »
Edit: Nevermind...
« Last Edit: 2009-06-06 20:08:10 by obesebear »

« Reply #4 on: 2009-06-06 20:11:26 »
 :| sorry i am not being very... nice???

But, I wish to ask for.. if anyone could please explain it.. or show me a guide..

I would be grateful :D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-06-06 20:31:45 »
No, I just skimmed over it the other day to see what all it contained.  I thought I saw a battle to field conversion tutorial, but I guess not.

Maybe you can skim through Reunion's posts to see how he originally did it.

Re: How Do I Convert Battle Models into Field Models ?
« Reply #6 on: 2009-06-06 20:33:37 »
okay
I'll try that ^.^
Just one thing... the only thing i can find is tutorials on how to get the Reunion Patch to work  :|
And not how to do the modding myself :(...
It is rather frustrating really... *laughs quietly to himself*

I was originally going to rip KH models.. but i can't get the 3D ripper DX to work.......... so i have turned to this to get the super nice battle models into the field....But it is all for naught i think...:|
« Last Edit: 2009-06-06 21:21:03 by BrokenCrowe »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-06-06 21:32:46 »
Someone on here posted all the programs yaz0r released.   Search for something like kh1dump or kh2viewer  I think the post was from 2008 so that should help.  Yaz0r's viewer was able to dump the models to .obj, so from there you'd be able to convert them into the game.

« Reply #8 on: 2009-06-06 21:34:35 »
I have all the dumpers.... they just don't work......... i drag the iso file on top of it....
Then it flashes on then off...
And Ya0zer's just starts up then an error screen comes up saying this program will not run properly due to an unknown problem,

People say its because of Vista.. others say its because of my crappy Video Card.

I just don't know...  :|

I am so inept with technology.....

Any assistance on both problems (battle to field/ KH dumper/ extract) would be appreciated...

Thank you,
Broken Crow
« Last Edit: 2009-06-07 01:00:10 by BrokenCrowe »