Author Topic: HD VINCENT AC and other link  (Read 6450 times)

ferruz96

• View Profile
HD VINCENT AC and other link
« on: 2011-09-05 21:55:47 »
hey man, i'm new in this forum. casually  i found a link to mediafire where you can download an awesome PGs for battle and field  :D, but between these there are a field model of apz cloud and AC mod by wende, i do have to contact apz freak and wende before post the link?? (sorry for the bad english).
« Last Edit: 2011-09-05 21:59:07 by ferruz96 »

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
Re: HD VINCENT AC and other link
« Reply #1 on: 2011-09-05 22:13:05 »
You can't post either, the forum has rules against it, both models use content from one of the other FF ro Kingdom Hearts games.

However Apz is slowly working on a much improved version that is 100% custom and Kula Wende has apparently gone into hiding.

If the Vincent model is the one from Jedi Academy you might be able to, but I think you may need to ask the original author that made it for Jedi Academy for permission to post it(I know the model has been around for quite a while but we do things by the book here)
« Last Edit: 2011-09-05 22:17:24 by DragonNinja »

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-09-06 16:35:21 »
If the Vincent model is the one from Jedi Academy you might be able to, but I think you may need to ask the original author that made it for Jedi Academy for permission to post it(I know the model has been around for quite a while but we do things by the book here)

Whoa, that model looks nice.
Hope someone gets to talk with the creator and somehow manage to make it playable in FF7

:Q___

Another Chance 2

« Reply #3 on: 2011-09-06 21:04:46 »
That model is from Jedi Academy, It has been talked about in the past and the verdict was a 'Not To Be Distributed'  :| sorry...

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-09-06 22:10:56 »
Apparently you did not understand when I said if you posted you would be banned immediately. I even ignored the voting poll you created. Banned until the outcome of your 'trial'.

RecycleYourself

« Reply #5 on: 2011-09-13 20:37:56 »
Cape looks a bit strange, but looks good