Author Topic: [PC Remaster] zzzDeArchive 0.1.7.5 - Can extract, create, or merge zzz files.  (Read 37335 times)

Sebanisu

• View Profile
i posted a new update tonight I edited the first post.

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
i posted a new update tonight I edited the first post.

thanks , what about the null.pgn ? can i just proceed with the decompression and compression ignoring that file or not ?

Sebanisu

• View Profile
That file needs to be there as far as I know. It is part of main.zzz so it needs to be in the repacked one.

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
That file needs to be there as far as I know. It is part of main.zzz so it needs to be in the repacked one.

ok thanks, that's what i needed to know :D

ERAISERZEE

• View Profile
how does it work? I extracted the files but I can never recreate the file and keeps asking me about a certain old data folder
I just wanted to change the squall texure D:

Sebanisu

• View Profile
This video kinda gives you some tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxc7YuwLy0&

Easiest way is to extract all the main.zz into a folder change the file you want then put that folder into a new main.zzz file.

Wolvester X

• View Profile
After repacking the game gets locked when I encounter an enemy. The music and the enemies will be there but not the characters. It's as if it got stuck waiting for the characters to load.

miruss89

• View Profile
this tools can unpack/repack OBB file from the android version of FF8 remastered. Just Rename the extension from .obb to .zzz and you've be able to mod the android version of FF8R

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
this tools can unpack/repack OBB file from the android version of FF8 remastered. Just Rename the extension from .obb to .zzz and you've be able to mod the android version of FF8R

Depends:
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24842&p=180365#p180365