Author Topic: Been a long while  (Read 2908 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Been a long while
« on: 2014-08-04 20:01:01 »
Hey guys sorry to leave you hanging but I feel I need some time off.  Just wanted to make an appearance and let you guys know that I still plan to finish everything and try to give you guys the best experience to make my content fresh and fun.  Kald I still plan to eventually set up for the re-imagined prequel and have you a big part in the new villain's construction and such.  Hang tight guys I'll see about giving you guys something by the end of the year.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: Been a long while
« Reply #1 on: 2014-08-06 18:12:06 »
You should make your mod full 7th Heaven compatible now. Iros has updated 7th Heaven so it has now full support for FF7 files. Do you know which addresses in the exe are changed, it would be better if we could make a hext patch for it (7th Heaven can install it as well).

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-08-06 20:00:06 »
Hey Gen nice to see you around I keep checking in for updates just waiting for a FFVII mod noob version :P Waited nearly 17 years for this type of mod I am sure a few more months wont matter :)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-10-05 09:39:05 »
Update: Also I have no clue how to hex edit at all.  If anyone can do this that has my exe for the limits be my quest to hex it and send it to me for implementation just don't take credit please.  Also once I finish with the animation packs I will edit the limits again to their natural state as they will be edited accordingly.
Sorry to necropost but I believe there can be an exception in this.  I am fully looking into all the recent area's for 7th Heaven.  I am also working on my animation for Sephiroth giving him KH inspired movesets using Cloud's animations as they are more flexible for what I need.  The only thing that will suck is trying to get the coat tails and hair piece to fit and make it move realistically and smoothly.  I may try to attach the hair to the torso.  When ever I attach it to the head the hair doesn't move on it's own for editing.  I may just do the coat tails.  If only Kimera also attached the bones in the hair.  I don't know when I will commit to the prequel mod.  I still need to work out some kinks in the story mod as some scripts in the final stage of the mod don't fire off right.  However you can expect that once I finish the final fixes and make the final patch to complete the mod once and for all I will make an announcement on rough projections of the story and party members.  Kald when I get this started I hope you don't mind consulting me on this project as one of you characters is a big focus.
« Last Edit: 2014-10-05 10:50:09 by genesis063 »