Author Topic: Fingertip Tablet Pen..?  (Read 2279 times)

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Fingertip Tablet Pen..?
« on: 2010-04-13 14:57:42 »
Does anybody know where I can get a hold of one? Or even if such a thing exists?

I've had a Wacom Graphire Pen tablet (they don't make em anymore, but it really is a sweet bluetooth tablet) that I've been using for photoshop, and as a mousepad (it came with an electromagnetic mouse), but the mouse has exceeded it's lifespan, and it only registers clicks 50% of the time, but I was thinking that, instead of replacing the mouse only to have it break again in a year, I'd thoroughly enjoy being able to use my fingertip to click, but 2 problems arise:

1) Human fingers are too stubby to make the precise clicks required to use Windows
2) My tablet is electromagnetic only, meaning it doesn't accept just any type of stylus, otherwise I could use any ordinary non-electronic finger-stylus, it only accepts input from devices designed for it (like tablet pens).

I've browsed the net a tad to no avail, but I was wondering if anyone had ever seen or heard of something like this...or a way to make one at home.