Author Topic: Lag when plugged in to tv.  (Read 345 times)

M3KVII

• View Profile
Lag when plugged in to tv.
« on: 2024-01-16 07:34:47 »
Everything runs fine in my pc, but when I connect to my tv after a certain point in the game it lags. For some reason the first 30 minutes it ran fine. I also can’t get to the graphics settings in 7th heaven, it gets an ffnx error saying there is a new version of canary, but when I click on it it says the version is already current. Not sure where to begin to troubleshoot. Thanks.

M3KVII

• View Profile
Re: Lag when plugged in to tv.
« Reply #1 on: 2024-01-17 05:53:15 »
Everything runs fine in my pc, but when I connect to my tv after a certain point in the game it lags. For some reason the first 30 minutes it ran fine. I also can’t get to the graphics settings in 7th heaven, it gets an ffnx error saying there is a new version of canary, but when I click on it it says the version is already current. Not sure where to begin to troubleshoot. Thanks.

In case anyone encounters this issue, I resolved it by selecting stable instead of canary and updating that. Which actually downgraded the version to an older one. Once there I switched the display option to borderless and it works great now.

ErJhonson

• View Profile
Re: Lag when plugged in to tv.
« Reply #2 on: 2024-03-30 04:30:53 »
I resolved it by sharing the screen first and then played the game in my PC