Author Topic: [PC - Multiple FF/Games] Speed Hack  (Read 13621 times)

leingen

• View Profile
[PC - Multiple FF/Games] Speed Hack
« on: 2020-08-08 16:50:36 »
Hello,

A few days ago I saw this post created by satsuki and tried to make another version of his speed hack but allowing to tell it which games to hack, and adding a little more features like showing which speed is set, which speed is selected and if the hack is enabled/disabled.

There are a few things to consider before using it:
- Since is created using cheat engine, sometimes Windows detects it as a virus, so you have to add an exclusion to the folder where you decompress the hack. If you are unsure, I uploaded the cheat table used to create this tool, so you can verify that this isn't a virus and even modify the program.

- The compressed file has a password that you can find in the "Readme" file, which you should read before using this program.

- This program knows the game to hack using a text file (SH.txt) that should be in the same folder as the hack executable. Each line of the SH.txt should contain only 1 game name (+.exe). More info in the "MiniGuide.pdf" and the Readme included.

- I included 2 executables, for 32b and 64b. You should use one or the other depending on the game to hack. If one doesn't work try the other.

- Lauch the hack only while the game to hack is running.

The code(src), speed hack(compressed as SH Trainer.rar), and guide/Readme is all included in this link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1txuh6Tsk1qofID402PMZFrzaxC7WSi0H?usp=sharing

Tested Games:
FF7 (32b)
FF8 (32b)
FF9 (32b)
FFXII Zodiac Age (64b)
FFXV (64b)
NierAutomata (64b)

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
Re: [PC - Multiple FF/Games] Speed Hack
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-10 03:24:23 »
your .rar file is passworded, numbnuts

:-D

leingen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-10 08:58:09 »
your .rar file is passworded, numbnuts

:-D

Yes. If you read the post, and the readme in the link, I put a password because it avoids being detected as a virus when downloading.

You can find the password in the readme, or also you can directly use the cheat table (SH.CT) inside the src folder if you have cheat engine installed.

;D

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-11 00:59:35 »
You can find the password in the readme

ah, skipped over that part

i guess i'm the numbnuts... testing this

edit:  worked 1st try, nicely done, satsuki's speedhack sadly doesnt work for me, 7h gives an error when i launch with it on so i havent been able to speed hack... until now  :P

2nd edit: my only small gripe is the small increments f10 and f12 move the slider, a few times i've found myself needing to tap one of those keys 10+ times
also doesnt need to go x10, the buttons have a hard time registering after 7x or so

IMO would be better if you tapped each way 3 times, for 2x, 4x, and 6x ( or 3x, 6x, 9x if you dont want to decrease the amount of speed/slowdown as much )
that way the most you need to hit it is 6 times and usually should be 2-3
« Last Edit: 2020-08-11 04:39:24 by -Ori »

leingen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-11 18:07:36 »
2nd edit: my only small gripe is the small increments f10 and f12 move the slider, a few times i've found myself needing to tap one of those keys 10+ times
also doesnt need to go x10, the buttons have a hard time registering after 7x or so

IMO would be better if you tapped each way 3 times, for 2x, 4x, and 6x ( or 3x, 6x, 9x if you dont want to decrease the amount of speed/slowdown as much )
that way the most you need to hit it is 6 times and usually should be 2-3

I created a new version which adds a multiplier to the selected speed and also now you can open a small window that only shows the current speed and can be placed over any other window.

Its in the same link as before. All the information of the new trainer can be found in the Guide.pdf.
The previous version can still be accessed from the folder "Previous version"

kunaguero100

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2021-01-30 20:51:13 »
Hi, i tried this but doesn't work for a game called Universe Gunz, i did the instructions but the game close (Named in the txt the word UGGunz.exe and the game close)

There is another hack called xspeed from foredu http://www.foredu.com/speed_up/ but the game detect any help?