Author Topic: What is Ultimate Weapon doing?  (Read 1798 times)

HockeyUltima

What is Ultimate Weapon doing?
« on: 2004-08-25 17:24:26 »
Hey all. I was playing FF7 the other day and I saw him do something that I have seen before, but I haven't figured out what it is. Can somone tell me? I've seen him do this before twice, but both times he was doing this over the Northern Cave instead of over Gongaga. What is he doing? I know that who he is and that I have to ram him with the Highwind in order to fight him, but I just want to know what he's doing. Is he charging a weapon to attack the city or what? Also, why did he choose Gongaga this time when he did the Northern Cave twice before. Is there something important to it? I just really like Final Fantasy 7 a lot and I would like to know what he's doing. Thanks. I don't know how to post the picture, so if someone could help me with that I'd appriciate it.

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2004-08-25 17:37:35 »
If I recall, its random. He just randomly roams across the map every time you beat him, until after a number of times after beatuing him, he flys over above the canyon. At that time when you defeat him (and defeat him for good), he leaves a crater behind, making it so you can climb up that mountain and into that secret jungle.

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2004-08-25 18:31:07 »
yeah, each field location is a random stop for him.  He wont choose one either fora long time, or until ya've smacked him around a few times.  So basical.

I've never seen him stop near or over Icicle Inn, Kalm, Costa del sol, Corel, or the Gold saucer, though.  But pretyt much everywhere else is fair game.