Author Topic: [FF7] FF7 Trainer (0.7 Beta)  (Read 63966 times)

Kranmer

• View Profile
[FF7] FF7 Trainer (0.7 Beta)
« on: 2010-05-05 00:12:06 »
FF7 Trainer 0.7 Beta By Kranmer
This is not finished and just a first beta, any problems please post here.
Also if there are any feature requests please also post them here (http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=10062.0)

Features:-
Character 1 Extra Battle Menu
Character 1+2+3 Full ATB
Enemy's Don't Attack (but still Counterattack)
Full menu (save+phs+materia)
No Random Battles
Constant Random Battles
Inf Gil
Inf GP
Inf+All items + Keyitems
Hours played timer always 0
Max BP (acquire 1 BP and you will have max)
Character 1 Triple Weapon Growth Regardless of weapon
Cloud Lvl 99 + max stats + Max EXP + All Limit breaks + 9999HP + 999MP
(DONT USE HPplus Materia with the 9999HP code or HP may go to 10, If this happens just remove the materia that caused it)

Cloud Master materia and E-skill mastered in the last 4 slots of his weapon
(works even if the weapon doesn't have enough slots, BE WARNED ANY MATERIA IN THOSE SLOTS BEFORE ACTIVATING THIS CODE WILL ERASE WHAT IS ALREADY THERE)

Character Modifier Codes
(these allow you to have anyone in your party at any time or even 3 of the same character, this will allow you to use Aries even after she is dead, BE WARNED DONT HAVE MORE MEMBERS TO YOUR PARTY THEN YOU SHOULD AT EVENTS OR YOU MAY FIND THE GAME WILL CRASH, ALSO DONT USE VINCENT OR CAIT SITH UNTIL YOU HAVE UNLOCKED THEM IN THE GAME, Cid and yuffie are fine to use.)

Also the extra battle menu code does as the first screenshot shows and adds another 4 commands to your battle menu which will allow you to always use Limit break and the other options there.
Anyway you can download the trainer here
*REMOVED*get the new one below

-------------------
New in 0.2

Inf HP+MP and Immune to all status for Characters 1,2,3

Activate Characters to use with character modify
(so now you can use Vincent And Cait Sith before you acquire them)

Convert Vincent to Sephiroth and Vise Versa into Slot3
(They will use their default names, So if have renamed Vincent then activate this and switch back to Vincent he will be named Vincent)
ALSO SEPHIROTH IS CURRENTLY UNCONTROLLABLE but this will hopefully be fixed in future versions (i am quite close but needs a little work)

get version 0.2 here
*get updated version below*

-------------------

New in 0.7             (0.3-0.6 were all internal and not public released)

Control Sephiroth (both immortal and mortal options) and have his own weapon.
(NOTE - he doesn't have any limit breaks so if you are using him don't try to use a limit break)

Bring up Game Menu
(use this code to bring up the menu at any point as long as you are in the field, this means you can access the menu even when characters are talking)

Character1 Cant be targeted in battle
(this code makes it so both allies and enemies can not target character 1 in battle)

Teleport
(this allows you to teleport to any of the set locations, Does not work on world map or in battles)
(ALSO "Cloud being weird on a train" is somthing i found while trying out different teleport locations)

Instant Battle
(this code allows you to enter any of the pre-set battles by pressing the button's listed in the trainer, make sure to use the disable button when you are finished with battling otherwise they will loop, use this code In a city or any field, Doesn't work on world map or in battle)

Here is a video of the teleport code,instant battle and control Sephiroth in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwwWj8djsR8

The teleport locations are
Code: [Select]
BEGINNING TRAIN PLATFORM
No1 REACTOR or No5 REACTOR
Sector7 Slums
Outside Aries House
WallMarket
Train Graveyard (Bottom Entrance)
Outside Shinra Building
Shinra 64th Floor
Shinra 69th Floor
World Map Outside Midgar
Kalm
Chocobo Ranch
Midgar Zolom
Mythril Mine
Fort Condor
Under Junon
Airport
Cargo Ship Downstairs
Costa Del Sol
Mt Corel
North COREL
Gold Saucer Entrance
Battle Arena
Corel Prison
Gonagaga Village
Cosmo Canyon
Nibelheim
Mt Nibel Cave
Rocket Town
Wutai
Weapon Seller
Mideel (world map)
Mideel DESTROYED
Temple Of The Ancients OUTSIDE
Temple of The Ancients (maze)
Bone Village
Forgotten Capital
Forgotten City
Icicle Inn
Great Glacier Entrance
Great Glacier Cave
Base Of Gaea's Cliff
Inside of Gaea's Cliff
Inside of Gaea's Cliff2
Crater
Whirlwind Maze
Press Room
Underwater Reactor
Underground Before Revisit of Shinra Building
Midgar Sector8
Mako Cannon
Highwind Inside
Northern Cave Crater
Inside Northern Crater
Bottom of Northern Crater
Gelnika Sunken ship
Old Man's House
Materia Cave (Mideel Area)
Materia Cave (Round Island)
Materia Cave (Wutai Area)
Materia Cave (North Corel Area)
Chocobo Sage
??? (Lucrecia's Cave)
DEBUG ROOM ENGLISH
DEBUG ROOM

I will also try to add a World Map teleport to the next version which if i can get working should allow the user to enter a X and Y coordinates.

Download 0.7 here
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdjzymnjk2t

-------------------------------
New in 0.7.1
Added Always Full Limit Bar

Download 0.7.1 here
http://www.mediafire.com/?iiiazgmxgy0
« Last Edit: 2014-07-17 17:56:16 by Covarr »

Timber

• View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] FF7 Trainer 0.7 Beta - Teleport Codes Added
« Reply #1 on: 2010-05-05 01:13:32 »
Wow very cool!
Does this allow Sephiroth as a party member?

Aurangzeb56

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: 2010-05-05 02:35:14 »
Wow very cool!

Well i checked and no it doesn't do that but to bring Sephiroth into the party use this code
it replaces the character in 3rd slot with whomever you choose

Character Modifier 3rd Position

8009CBDE FF??

$00 Cloud Strife
$01 Barett Wallace
$02 Tifa Rockheart
$03 Aerith Gainsborough
$04 Red 13
$05 Yuffie Kisaragi
$06 Cait Sith (sometimes, Young Cloud)
$07 Vincent Valentine (sometimes, Sephiroth)
$08 Cid Hiwind
$09 (Young Cloud)
$0A (Sephiroth)
$0B (Chocobo)

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-05-05 06:39:07 »
Kinda cool, I guess, if you think this game is too hard...   :roll:

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-05-05 09:08:21 »
Wow very cool!

No i haven't added this feature yet, with my current code i can add Sephiroth to the party but he is uncontrollable (like he is in the past) and also takes up Vincent's Slot and Status so i decided it was best not to add this code just so that people can still use Vincent if they want.

Well i only really made this for a bit of fun, i also don't find the game that hard but since i have played the game so many times i often find the cheats to be either fun or usefull when replaying.

I am also working on a teleport code to allow people to jump all over the world map (which isn't really that usefull later in the game due to chocobo's and the Highwind).

Colonel Ramsay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-05-05 09:15:28 »
When my difficulty mod comes along, you will ;)

Aurangzeb56

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: 2010-05-05 10:28:29 »
Wow very cool!

No i haven't added this feature yet, with my current code i can add Sephiroth to the party but he is uncontrollable (like he is in the past) and also takes up Vincent's Slot and Status so i decided it was best not to add this code just so that people can still use Vincent if they want.

Well i only really made this for a bit of fun, i also don't find the game that hard but since i have played the game so many times i often find the cheats to be either fun or usefull when replaying.

I am also working on a teleport code to allow people to jump all over the world map (which isn't really that usefull later in the game due to chocobo's and the Highwind).

well about the sephiroth part i think you should add him but put him in an other slot since i think alot of guys would enjoy having him in the party and when i say different slot i meant that when you press Shift+V we will get Vincent in slot 2 and when we press Shift+S we will get sephiroth since its kinda fun XD

also also i found this patch on the net and it kinda makes you have control on Sephiroths action so have a look if u want to ^^

http://www.moddb.com/games/final-fantasy-vii/addons/cloud-sephiroth-switch

P.S. can you make a mod that can switch Clouds field  model with Zacks,since i think it would be cool ^^"

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-05-05 11:09:21 »
I look forward to your difficulty mod.

well about the sephiroth part i think you should add him but put him in an other slot since i think alot of guys would enjoy having him in the party and when i say different slot i meant that when you press Shift+V we will get Vincent in slot 2 and when we press Shift+S we will get sephiroth since its kinda fun XD

also also i found this patch on the net and it kinda makes you have control on Sephiroths action so have a look if u want to ^^

P.S. can you make a mod that can switch Clouds field  model with Zacks,since i think it would be cool ^^"

Well i suppose i could add it into a future version to allow the user to switch between Sephiroth and Vincent but it probably wont be for a while since the code has a few small issues i need to work out (like for example since i use Vincents slot it uses Vincent's weapons stats so i need to find a way around this).
Also the Turning Cloud into Zack thing really isn't in the scope of this project, But you could probably do it yourself if you just look at the file reconstruction project to see which files are which and just switching them.

Aurangzeb56

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: 2010-05-05 12:31:47 »
I look forward to your difficulty mod.

Well i suppose i could add it into a future version to allow the user to switch between Sephiroth and Vincent but it probably wont be for a while since the code has a few small issues i need to work out (like for example since i use Vincents slot it uses Vincent's weapons stats so i need to find a way around this).
Also the Turning Cloud into Zack thing really isn't in the scope of this project, But you could probably do it yourself if you just look at the file reconstruction project to see which files are which and just switching them.

Well ill be looking for your updates and also cant the wall market do that since it can tell the game that which character can equip which weapon so i think we can replace Vincents weapons and etc.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-05-05 18:25:15 »
I doubt most people would want to use a trainer and a difficulty mod at the same time, though. Seems counterintuitive.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-05-06 03:06:46 »
Depends on how you use the  trainer. If this guy does add his teleportation on the world map like he says, could mean something new for testing.

Colonel Ramsay

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-05-06 03:40:35 »
Not sure if you have added invincibility for all players, maybe give them the invincible status effect.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-05-06 05:28:38 »
Not sure if you have added invincibility for all players, maybe give them the invincible status effect.
That would be known as Peerless, so it is possible.

Colonel Ramsay

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-05-06 06:04:34 »
Peerless in the mistranslated English yes :P

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-05-07 18:41:31 »
Version 0.2 is out,

Sephiroth can now be added but is still uncontrollable (this will be fixed soon since i am already close),
And i have added a immortal status to each character slot,
I have also made a way of activating a character so they can be used before you have gotten them (so now cait sith and vincent can be used from the start of the game instead of having to wait until you have unlocked them)

Also a note on switching Vincent to Sephiroth, equip all accessories and weapons on vincent first since when you switch to Sephiroth you will be stuck with whatever Vincent has equiped. Also Sephiroth will have his usual sword in battle but on the equip screen it will still be Vincents weapon (this will also be fixed in the next release)

I thought about adding Peerless status but decided against it since it makes your character flash, so i added the same status that Sephiroth has which gives 0 damage, Inf MP and immune to all status changes (well i only tried around 8 of them but they seem to be immune) but if anyone would prefere Peerless i could add it.

I am gonna start work on the teleport code again tomorrow to see if i can make any more progress, But if anyone else has a feature they want adding feel free to request it (i cant promise i will add it but i will look into it)

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #15 on: 2010-05-07 20:42:42 »
It's a flag rather than a status, and it's set in his pre-battle AI.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #16 on: 2010-05-07 21:45:08 »

That's also where his "uncontrollable-ness" comes from too. If his 4024 is set to 1 then his Main Script decides his actions. If it's 0 then the player will be allowed to control him.

Bosque

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-05-08 05:04:08 »
Sephiroth can now be added but is still uncontrollable

Easy way: just put a nice little button on the trainer that kills a party member in a given slot. For example, have Sephiroth in slot 3, and press the button to set his HP to 0.

Then revive him in the battle. There we go, controllable Sephiroth! He won't be invicible, though, for reasons explained above.

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010-05-08 07:35:32 »
Ok everyone i have a method of controlling Sephiroth in battle and it will be in the next release (i will be adding a version to make him mortal and a version that adds him as immortal)

Thanks for correcting me, i just assumed it was a status because the value was right next to the status effect.

That's also where his "uncontrollable-ness" comes from too. If his 4024 is set to 1 then his Main Script decides his actions. If it's 0 then the player will be allowed to control him.

sounds interesting, i may look into adding that method to the trainer since it seems like it might be more permanent way of controlling him,
But the method i have found is to find the value for control for the character in battle, so instead of finding Sephiroth's value i just went and found character slot 3's value for control in battle (for control its 0 and for uncontrolled its D) which will allow the controlling of Sephiroth as long as he is in slot3.

Sephiroth can now be added but is still uncontrollable

Easy way: just put a nice little button on the trainer that kills a party member in a given slot. For example, have Sephiroth in slot 3, and press the button to set his HP to 0.

Then revive him in the battle. There we go, controllable Sephiroth! He won't be invicible, though, for reasons explained above.

wow i had forgotten about that, i remember back when i used to cheat with an xplorer FX (later renamed xploder FX) cheat system on the original PSX and to control Sephiroth you had to have him die first, Anyway thanks for the idea, but hopefully my current method will work without having to kill him off first.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: 2010-05-08 10:52:55 »

Thanks for correcting me, i just assumed it was a status because the value was right next to the status effect.

They're all flags. The address list is:

2000|PerformedAction
2008|ActionIndex
2010|GlobalAddress
2018|Unknown(2018)
2020|CameraData
2038|LimitLevel(?)
2050|ActiveMask
2060|Self
2070|TargetMask
2080|AllyMask
2090|Unknown(2090)
20A0|AllOpponentMask
20C0|PlayerBitMask?
20D0|EnemyBitMask?
20E0|AllUnitsMask
2110|UnknownMask
2140|BattleID
4000|Status:Death
4001|Status:NearDeath
4002|Status:Sleep
4003|Status:Poison
4004|Status:Sadness
4005|Status:Fury
4006|Status:Confu
4007|Status:Silence
4008|Status:Haste
4009|Status:Slow
400A|Status:Stop
400B|Status:Frog
400C|Status:Small
400D|Status:SlowNumb
400E|Status:Petrify
400F|Status:Regen
4010|Status:Barrier
4011|Status:MBarrier
4012|Status:Reflect
4013|Status:Dual
4014|Status:Shield
4015|Status:D.Sentence
4016|Status:Manipulate
4017|Status:Berserk
4018|Status:Peerless
4019|Status:Paralysis
401A|Status:Darkness
401B|Status:DualDrain
401C|Status:DeathForce
401D|Status:Resist
401E|Status:"LuckyGirl"
401F|Status:Imprisoned
4020|Flag:Invisible
4021|Flag:SideAttack
4022|Flag:Unknown(00000004)
4023|Flag:Targetable
4024|Flag:MainScriptActive
4025|Flag:Defending
4026|Flag:BackRow
4027|Flag:Facing
4028|Flag:PhysicalImmune
4029|Flag:MagicalImmune
402A|Flag:Unknown(00000400)
402B|Flag:Unreachable
402C|Flag:NoDeathAnimation
402D|Flag:DeadUnit
402E|Flag:Tangible
402F|Flag:Unknown(00008000)
4030|Flag:Unknown(00010000)
4031|Flag:Unknown(00020000)
4032|Flag:Unknown(00040000)
4033|Flag:Unknown(00080000)
4034|Flag:Unknown(00100000)
4035|Flag:Unknown(00200000)
4036|Flag:Unknown(00400000)
4037|Flag:Unknown(00800000)
4038|Flag:Unknown(01000000)
4039|Flag:Unknown(02000000)
403A|Flag:Unknown(04000000)
403B|Flag:Unknown(08000000)
403C|Flag:Unknown(10000000)
403D|Flag:Unknown(20000000)
403E|Flag:Unknown(40000000)
403F|Flag:Unknown(80000000)
4040|Index
4048|Level
4050|ElementalWeakness?
4058|GreatestElementalDamage
4060|FormationNumber
4068|AttackPower
4070|MagicPower
4078|Evade%
4080|IdleAnimID
4088|DamageAnimID
4090|BackDamageMult
4098|SizeScale
40A0|DEX
40A8|LUK
40B0|Unknown(40B0)
40B8|AllyCovered
40C0|AttackMask
40D0|PreviousAttacker
40E0|PreviousPhysAttacker
40F0|PreviousMagAttacker
4100|PhysDefense
4110|MagDefense
4120|EnemyID
4130|AbsorbFire
4131|AbsorbIce
4132|AbsorbLightning
4133|AbsorbEarth
4134|AbsorbPoison
4135|AbsorbGravity
4136|AbsorbWater
4137|AbsorbWind
4138|AbsorbHoly
4139|AbsorbRestorative
413A|AbsorbCut
413B|AbsorbHit
413C|AbsorbPunch
413D|AbsorbShoot
413E|AbsorbShout
413F|AbsorbHidden
4140|MP
4150|MMP
4160|HP
4180|MHP
41A0|Unknown(41A0)
41A8|Unknown(41A8)
41B0|Unknown(41B0)
41B8|Unknown(41B8)
41C0|Unknown(41C0)
41C8|Unknown(41C8)
41D0|Unknown(41D0)
41D8|Unknown(41D8)
41E0|Unknown(41E0)
41E8|Unknown(41E8)
41F0|Unknown(41F0)
41F8|Unknown(41F8)
4200|Unknown(4200)
4208|Unknown(4208)
4210|Unknown(4210)
4218|Unknown(4218)
4220|InitialStatus:Death
4221|InitialStatus:NearDeath
4222|InitialStatus:Sleep
4223|InitialStatus:Poison
4224|InitialStatus:Sadness
4225|InitialStatus:Fury
4226|InitialStatus:Confu
4227|InitialStatus:Silence
4228|InitialStatus:Haste
4229|InitialStatus:Slow
422A|InitialStatus:Stop
422B|InitialStatus:Frog
422C|InitialStatus:Small
422D|InitialStatus:SlowNumb
422E|InitialStatus:Petrify
422F|InitialStatus:Regen
4230|InitialStatus:Barrier
4231|InitialStatus:MBarrier
4232|InitialStatus:Reflect
4233|InitialStatus:Dual
4234|InitialStatus:Shield
4235|InitialStatus:D.Sentence
4236|InitialStatus:Manipulate
4237|InitialStatus:Berserk
4238|InitialStatus:Peerless
4239|InitialStatus:Paralysis
423A|InitialStatus:Darkness
423B|InitialStatus:DualDrain
423C|InitialStatus:DeathForce
423D|InitialStatus:Resist
423E|InitialStatus:"LuckyGirl"
423F|InitialStatus:Imprisoned
4240|Unknown(4240)
4248|Unknown(4248)
4250|Unknown(4250)
4258|Unknown(4258)
4260|Unknown(4260)
4268|MagEvade%
4270|BattleRow
4278|Unknown(4278)
4280|ReturnedGil
4290|ReturnedItem
42A0|NullFire
42A1|NullIce
42A2|NullLightning
42A3|NullEarth
42A4|NullPoison
42A5|NullGravity
42A6|NullWater
42A7|NullWind
42A8|NullHoly
42A9|NullRestorative
42AA|NullCut
42AB|NullHit
42AC|NullPunch
42AD|NullShoot
42AE|NullShout
42AF|NullHidden
42B0|AP
42C0|Gil
42E0|Exp
4300|Unknown(4300)
4308|Unknown(4308)
4310|Unknown(4310)
4318|Unknown(4318)
4320|Unknown(4320)
4328|Unknown(4328)
4330|Unknown(4330)
4338|Unknown(4338)

This information should help with your trainer.

sounds interesting, i may look into adding that method to the trainer since it seems like it might be more permanent way of controlling him,
But the method i have found is to find the value for control for the character in battle, so instead of finding Sephiroth's value i just went and found character slot 3's value for control in battle (for control its 0 and for uncontrolled its D) which will allow the controlling of Sephiroth as long as he is in slot3.

Quick caveat: if you know how to write AI code, you should be able to use your trainer to paste it into character script sections, allowing you to do more complex things with your trainer. I don't know if the amount of memory assigned to each character's script is static (ie there's slack space you can 'paste' into).

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010-05-13 08:45:22 »
OK guys i just finished version 0.7, i have added a basic teleport code which should allow you to teleport around to most of the main locations in the game (if i missed any locations, or if you want adding please feel free to request it here and i will see what i can do about it).
But be warned to save you game before teleporting since it can have some weird effects (like if you teleport back into the reactor you can end up battling air buster again and going back through the meeting Aries in the slums part of the story line again)
(this only works in the field and NOT on the worldmap or in battle)

Here is a video showing the new features

I have also added the ability to control Sephiroth as a mortal and as immortal and corrected his weapon to 0.7.

Also added Instant Battle which allows you to battle ruby,diamond,emerald weapons at any time and as many times as you want.
(the battle loops until you use the "deactivate instant battle")

Also added the ability to access the game menu at any time in the field so you can access the menu even when people are talking etc

Also thanks for those flags Bosola, that helped a little with my infinite HP+MP (and will probably help with some of my future codes) which i might add in future versions if needed.

Also can anyone tell me what the part at 3.02 in that video i posted above is suposed be to be for ?
« Last Edit: 2010-05-13 08:52:17 by kranmer »

Aurangzeb56

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: 2010-05-13 10:38:36 »
OK guys i just finished version 0.7, i have added a basic teleport code which should allow you to teleport around to most of the main locations in the game (if i missed any locations, or if you want adding please feel free to request it here and i will see what i can do about it).
But be warned to save you game before teleporting since it can have some weird effects (like if you teleport back into the reactor you can end up battling air buster again and going back through the meeting Aries in the slums part of the story line again)

Here is a video showing the new features

I have also added the ability to control Sephiroth as a mortal and as immortal and corrected his weapon to 0.7.

Also added Instant Battle which allows you to battle ruby,diamond,emerald weapons at any time and as many times as you want.
(the battle loops until you use the "deactivate instant battle")

Also added the ability to access the game menu at any time in the field so you can access the menu even when people are talking etc

Also thanks for those flags Bosola, that helped a little with my infinite HP+MP (and will probably help with some of my future codes) which i might add in future versions if needed.

Also can anyone tell me what the part at 3.02 in that video i posted above is suposed be to be for ?

Nice update and also these trainer of yours might also help me in hacking new things in the PC version ^^ thanks and also that area is the area when cloud enters the train again after exploding the first reactor in the game XD

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010-05-14 19:08:46 »
Wanted to know if the teleport codes only work for the world map or also in the field??
« Last Edit: 2010-05-15 05:06:59 by nikfrozty »

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010-05-14 19:31:38 »
Nice update and also these trainer of yours might also help me in hacking new things in the PC version ^^ thanks and also that area is the area when cloud enters the train again after exploding the first reactor in the game XD
I know thats what the background is from but i wonder why they left that event in the game, it just seems weird.

Wanted to know if the teleport codes only work for the world map or also the in the field??
The teleport codes currently only work in the field (if you view the video i posted you will see it in action and see how it teleports you from 1 location to another)
i am working on a world map teleport code for the next version.
let me know how you get on with it, any feedback is welcome and will be helpfull.

Aurangzeb56

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: 2010-05-15 05:28:26 »
I know thats what the background is from but i wonder why they left that event in the game, it just seems weird.

Wanted to know if the teleport codes only work for the world map or also the in the field??
The teleport codes currently only work in the field (if you view the video i posted you will see it in action and see how it teleports you from 1 location to another)
i am working on a world map teleport code for the next version.
let me know how you get on with it, any feedback is welcome and will be helpfull.

It is weird?? really?? well i think it isn't since mostly square leaves some extra rooms in the game like in BBS he left a room of jungle book in the game but he took it out from the story mode as you cant go in that world unless by ROM hacking so i think its understandable ^^"