Miscellaneous Forums > Gameplay

Final fantasy X - Punishment mod (ps2)

<< < (2/2)

SparklingFire:
Yes, if you're playing with the Expert Sphere Grid, open the sphere grid menu, switch to Rikku and go to this node. If the patch was successfully applied, it will say : "Raises Magic by 2 points". If it failed it will say 3 points.

This patch doesn't make any change to the Standard Sphere Grid so if that's what you're using I can't help you.

Also here is the translation for the questions in japanese at the start of the game to make sure you select the sphere grid you want :

1) Which Sphere Grid would you like to use?

a) Standard Sphere Grid
   b) Expert/International Sphere Grid

2) Are you sure?

a) Yes
   b) No

3) Select the primary language for subtitles and menu options

a) Japanese
   b) English

Robgatti:
Thank you! Ill be playing with the Expert Grid.

Ive waited FOREVER for a FFXHD Difficulty mod, then I remembered Landon Ray's Punishment Mod and that it was on the INT version of FFX with the Dark Aeons and Penance. Dont mind going from HD to SD for a replay of a great game. Thank you again and I'm sorry I necro bumped, I looked ALL over for active threads inregards to Punishment and this was the most current thread I could find on the net.

Nikkolas:

--- Quote from: Robgatti on 2020-08-28 20:39:51 ---Thank you! Ill be playing with the Expert Grid.

Ive waited FOREVER for a FFXHD Difficulty mod, then I remembered Landon Ray's Punishment Mod and that it was on the INT version of FFX with the Dark Aeons and Penance. Dont mind going from HD to SD for a replay of a great game. Thank you again and I'm sorry I necro bumped, I looked ALL over for active threads inregards to Punishment and this was the most current thread I could find on the net.

--- End quote ---

If you're using the last version of INT, might I recommend this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PZVbcCLk2o4iZNIsssRX0GC48-v1wgGA/view?usp=sharing

LR made some really awful changes to  some late game bosses. If you care about spoilers, I'll spoil it
Spoiler: showSeymour Flux, both Keeper bosses and Yunalesca absorb all elements. Spectral and Sanctuary Keeper halve physical attacks. Combined with their huge HP, the fights are insufferably boring and long. This doesn't appear to be the case in the earlier versions of the mod, he caddes these changes later because he hates the world or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version