Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PS/PC] FF7 Steam Translation to FF7 PS1

<< < (3/4) > >>

Deli295:
I managed to fix the Attack while its tail's up text, but I can't find the [Caster] was cought by surprise, nor the Off course/No, way lines. If anyone can help me, be welcome.

Fineapplejuice:
Has anyone tested this patch for major bugs yet? I wanna try it out but thanks to another similar patch I'm scared of playing through them only to find out near the end it has pretty nasty bugs. If anyone has gotten through to the end with no bugs or relatively minor ones please let me know because this is the dream patch I've been waiting for lol.

tifasimp:
Dunno if this has been discussed elsewhere, But here are some issues I've found with this patch.

In Disc 2, I cannot go through that door, the game hangs and I get a black screen.

Also in Disc 2, a similar result going down that ladder, this time with a garbled screen on the other side.

In both cases I switched to the original version, navigated my way to the next available save point and then switched back to this patch. After that I was able to beat the game no problem. But keep in mind I didn't do everything. I just went from beginning to end as fast I could, so I don't know if there are other issues in other places.

Dunno how this can be related to the translation since there is no text in those areas, but there you go. Hopefully this can be fixed.

I tested this with the Bettle Mednafen and Duckstation cores on RetroArch. I didn't test it on standalone versions or real hardware.

Edit: Forgot to say but the other thing to fix, if possible, is the button names, so you don't get things like: "Switch", "PageUp", "PageDn".

Regards.

ProjectXsent:

--- Quote from: tifasimp on 2021-04-27 19:23:04 ---Dunno if this has been discussed elsewhere, But here are some issues I've found with this patch.

In Disc 2, I cannot go through that door, the game hangs and I get a black screen.

Also in Disc 2, a similar result going down that ladder, this time with a garbled screen on the other side.

In both cases I switched to the original version, navigated my way to the next available save point and then switched back to this patch. After that I was able to beat the game no problem. But keep in mind I didn't do everything. I just went from beginning to end as fast I could, so I don't know if there are other issues in other places.

Dunno how this can be related to the translation since there is no text in those areas, but there you go. Hopefully this can be fixed.

I tested this with the Bettle Mednafen and Duckstation cores on RetroArch. I didn't test it on standalone versions or real hardware.

Edit: Forgot to say but the other thing to fix, if possible, is the button names, so you don't get things like: "Switch", "PageUp", "PageDn".

Regards.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the late reply. Can you tell me the map area of the first pic? I only managed to locate the 2nd pic which is Sector 8, Underground (md8_b1 - 733) and I'll try to fix. Also do you still have your save file so I can so a trial and error to that area?

EDIT: I managed to fix the 2nd pic and reverted the original file with it. Still looking for the 1st pic.
Disc 2 b1: https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/XM2FySHB/file.html

Darkslayerpowerfull:
First pic is one of the underwater reactor before get the sub. Search for semkin in the makou reactor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version