Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PC] p model simple editor - Kimera (0.97b)

<< < (168/169) > >>

Kaldarasha:

--- Quote from: Tsunamix on 2017-03-24 00:10:28 ---Is there a fix anywhere for the "End of memory" error?  I get it so so often while using higher res models.

--- End quote ---

If you haven't done this yet then set in kimera.cfg “UNDO_BUFFER_CAPACITY =” to 1. This reduces the possible undo operations to 1 (or 2) but makes the program much more stable.

genesis063:
Sorry for the necro but I can't seem to be able to use Kimera anymore.  I followed all the registration steps and it won't load.  Also says the all caps one is incompatible even though I got it to work before.

Edit: found my issue I needed to run the command prompt in admin rather the run feature.  Most of the sites told me to use run.  So command prompt admin and then make sure the program itself is run as admin.

Kitsune:
Hi, I try to put new textures on original models from Final Fantasy VII but Kimera don't let me it do it nicely as it seem. I can only replace for now the previous textures...Wich way to use for create new ones textures like hair, shoes, beard...

markul:
FYI
The "Unknown option " of the editor is for fix this O_o

Skyryan:
I have a problem: I tried to open Kimera, but a notification told me "Component 'mscomct2.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." How would I fix this problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version