Read this first! > Announcements and site development

ATTN: People calling themselves "Sephiroth" etc.

<< < (5/5)

Synergy Blades:
As per the rules, please don't revive an old topic to post something that isn't really contributing anything.

Covarr:
Hmm, isn't it ironic that the person who ignored that rule in this case just happens to use the name Seph? Even if it isn't from FF7, it's still funny.

Synergy Blades:
Rules: here. Search for 'resurrect'. That you're busy is just not an excuse. Yes, a post that old is considered resurrecting the thread on this board, especially when nothing new is being added. When you come to post, think about what value it will have for others to read; this is, after all, supposed to be a technical board. It's advisable, whilst you're at it, to use capital letters, punctuation and good spelling.

Oh Jari, where are you now.   :lol: Mods - please lock this thread, think it has served its purpose.

Alhexx:

--- Quote from: Seph ---Correct me if im wrong but the question of this topic was "why people call themselfs sephs clouds etc" (...)
--- End quote ---

I didn't see any question like this in Qhimm's post. The reason for this post that Qhimm (and a lot more of us) are bored of people named "Sephiroth" or any variation of that name.

This topic was not to have all the Sephiroths tell us why they think that they have deserved that name or not.

--- Quote from: Seph ---(...) im new here and because i was busy i didn't have the time to read all the rules so i didnt ignore it i just didn't know it.
--- End quote ---
That's not an excuse. If you had at least read all the posts in this thread, you might have read Synergy Blades's first post in this topic...

I'm going to close this topic now, since:
a) it was not meant to be a "discussion" topic from the beginning - it was an announcement
b) I don't think that anyone will ever have anything useful to add in this topic (except maybe adding new Sephiroths to the list above...)

- Alhexx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version