Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[FF7] Text editor - Loveless (v2.5)

<< < (52/53) > >>

luksy:
Yeah ts can't obviously handle adding additional text into the flevel, but it will work if you dump from an edited file.

ThunderPeel2001:

--- Quote from: Grimmy on 2013-09-25 22:52:21 ---It makes dialog changes very easy that is true, but it was totally eclipsed by Makou_Reactor. MR has the exact same abilities plus so much more.

--- End quote ---

Actually, Loveless is much quicker and has some more abilities than Makou Reactor (for example being able to search and replace through the entire .lgp with one click -- although obviously you can do more with MR overall). It also gives you quick and easy access to all of the markup shortcuts, and has a better interface to boot.

There's definitely some jobs where Loveless still wins, even if there's more jobs that TS and MR do better.

Squall78:
Hi there,

I'm archiving all my old projects (Hojo, Loveless, Teioh) and I was wondering if someone still has the binaries of Loveless 2.0, 2.01, 2.1, and 2.3?
Moreover, I'm a bit surprised to see that it seems the last version of Loveless I published here was the 2.5 while I own a 2.6 version. Can someone confirm Loveless 2.6 has never been plublished?

Thanks for your help :)

Kutsufatmo:
Does anyone still have a download link to Loveless 2.5? I can't find one anywhere.

ramedina12345:
hi the link for loveless is dead. does anyone know where to download it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version