Author Topic: [FF7] Tutorial for Bootleg - Tifa's Bootleg  (Read 2435991 times)

js2shanks

• View Profile
Re: [Tutorial] Tifa's Bootleg
« Reply #1200 on: 2013-07-15 21:08:58 »
First off I would like to say thank you for this mod it works perfectly. I am having one small issue, which is not a big deal but it gets annoying at times. My widescreen monitor will not play fully widescreen, it fills up 90% of the screen and has a small black bar running horizontally across the screen. I cannot figure how to get rid of it. Is there any way I can play full widescreen where the whole monitor is filled up?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #1201 on: 2013-07-15 21:29:05 »
OK having a most frustrating time here with the steam version. After many hours of getting everything downloaded(several times) and in it's new location out of program files, I was finally able to get the Bootlader to work.

Only thing is it keeps causing a "Windows host process (rundll32) has stopped working" error everytime I try to launch the game through it. I've tried just about every combination on the configure menu, and no luck.

The error details are as follows:

Problem Event Name:   BEX
  Application Name:   rundll32.exe
  Application Version:   6.1.7600.16385
  Application Timestamp:   4a5bc637
  Fault Module Name:   StackHash_0a9e
  Fault Module Version:   0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   00000000
  Exception Offset:   033600a5
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Data:   00000008
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   0a9e
  Additional Information 2:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:   0a9e
  Additional Information 4:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

I have absolutely no idea what is going on with that.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I usually don't have issues that aren't solvable by simple google searches.

This isn't Bootleg related.

Read what CAZ61 wrote: http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/chrome/tJUlosRqE3U/iZRbWWN0_hIJ

It crashes on the swirl-screen before the first battle. Looked at other posts about something similiar, but so far nothing is working. Hell I can't even FIND the crash report it says it is creating. Was kinda excited to finally play a game I bought 4 days ago...

You're looking for APP.LOG in the game's install folder. If it's not there, then things have not been installed correctly.

First off I would like to say thank you for this mod it works perfectly. I am having one small issue, which is not a big deal but it gets annoying at times. My widescreen monitor will not play fully widescreen, it fills up 90% of the screen and has a small black bar running horizontally across the screen. I cannot figure how to get rid of it. Is there any way I can play full widescreen where the whole monitor is filled up?

Bootloader->Configure and uncheck "Preserve Aspect"
« Last Edit: 2013-07-15 21:36:13 by EQ2Alyza »

js2shanks

• View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: 2013-07-15 21:43:24 »
I have unchecked that all ready, its not in 4:3 anymore its widescreen, but at the bottom I get a solid black bar that runs across the screen. Without the mod I can play full widescreen, where it fills up the whole screen. Do I need another driver/mod or anything like that?

Muhahahahaz

• View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: 2013-07-15 22:08:41 »
I have unchecked that all ready, its not in 4:3 anymore its widescreen, but at the bottom I get a solid black bar that runs across the screen. Without the mod I can play full widescreen, where it fills up the whole screen. Do I need another driver/mod or anything like that?

Unfortunately, this is an issue with FF7 itself. That black bar will always be there, even if you play the unmodded version.

Thankfully, this black bar does not appear during battles and on the world map, so we do get full screen sometimes. But in towns and during FMVs, it is something that cannot be fixed. :(

js2shanks

• View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: 2013-07-15 22:25:29 »
Unfortunately, this is an issue with FF7 itself. That black bar will always be there, even if you play the unmodded version.

Thankfully, this black bar does not appear during battles and on the world map, so we do get full screen sometimes. But in towns and during FMVs, it is something that cannot be fixed. :(

I was afraid of that, well I guess I will have to deal with it, now only if it was possible to have FF7 AC mods that would be epic

Luciferkrist

• View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 2013-07-15 23:41:51 »
Still can't get this thing to work at all now, but I really do appreciate the responses.

Getting helpful replies on the internet is a rare thing nowadays.

Muhahahahaz

• View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 2013-07-16 00:11:45 »
Hiya, you're using the wrong driver, I think. So you've had to turn shaders off. Amazing it's working at all. Use the 13.5beta2 installer to UNINSTALL first, do a system restart, then use it again to put the drivers on. Turn shaders back on in bootloader config, then go from there. If you continue to have problems, you may need to reinstall the game completely with those drivers on your system. Reinstalling the game involves uninstalling through windows control panel, manually deleting the ff7 directory you installed to, if it remains, and using a registry cleaner, and/or this ff7 remove Registry Key tool made by Kompass63. Then you may reinstall. Sucks huh? This game was released in 1998. The remake is just a way of reprinting the old game. 

@Muha You've basically got the same issue, as far as I can tell. Is your card not able to use the new catalyst releases? Seems like it would still be supported by catalyst updates. That one is like a month old or something. If you can use the 13.5beta2 try that before bothering with a full reinstall again.

Thanks! Everything seems to be working so far with 13.5beta2 (though I don't plan on playing FF7 very much for the next few days).

I guess I was just using whatever the current drivers were when I last re-imaged my computer earlier this year. I didn't realize there were any specific ones I should be using. ;D

Luciferkrist

• View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: 2013-07-16 01:39:30 »
Decided I can't just let this go. I've removed Chrome from my computer completely and re-installed Firefox. That was apparently what was causing my rundll32 issues, but it still continues.

All of my crash reports were blank, which I found odd.

Going to try a 100% from-scratch install again.

VisualMercenary

• View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 2013-07-16 03:25:39 »
Ok I have no issues with any other mods but the FF7Music mod, I have tried several times with a clean copy of the just released steam version of FF7. The issue is that only 1 song works, the FF intro/credits. After the train stops and the FMV is done the music is gone, I have alt tabbed to see if there are errors in FF7Music and see none. I have tried with your settings and I have tried the Final Fan tim's stuff and nothing works except the crappy original PSF. Can you tell me what I need to do to have the plugins properly configured for Final Fan Tim?

Athilias

• View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 2013-07-16 04:19:49 »
So I got almost everything working properly, but the materia option does not appear in the menu and neither does the option below config, it also won't play full screen. I'm honestly not sure what the issue could be since everything is green on bootloader and there was no issues while installing.
I hate to bump my own post, but I can't seem to fix it myself, being I have little knowledge in this sort of thing.

js2shanks

• View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 2013-07-16 04:56:20 »
I hate to bump my own post, but I can't seem to fix it myself, being I have little knowledge in this sort of thing.

have you unchecked preserve aspect, and check full screen and put in 1920 x 1080?

Razzy

• View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: 2013-07-16 05:01:58 »
is there any way to keep the grunts the characters do and keep the old sfx like the cursor sounds and stuff ;m;
I really don't like the clicks in battle.

Athilias

• View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: 2013-07-16 08:17:24 »
have you unchecked preserve aspect, and check full screen and put in 1920 x 1080?
I did that before and I even ran bootleg another time with different settings and still have the same problems (no materia in menu and missing whatever is below config, game can not run in fullscreen).

For what it may matter, I did get 2 error logs this time around:
ealin_2 patch failed, not original script
frcyo patch failed, not original script

and

blin67_2 patch failed, not original script
chrin_2 patch failed, not original script
cosin1_1 patch failed, not original script
ealin_2 patch failed, not original script
elmin4_2 patch failed, not original script
elminn_1 patch failed, not original script
games_2 patch failed, not original script
gongaga patch failed, not original script
goson patch failed, not original script
kuro_4 patch failed, not original script
lastmap patch failed, not original script
min51_1 patch failed, not original script
psdun_2 patch failed, not original script
Couldn't encode world_us.lgp: Incompatible filename

I do not know if these are what are causing my errors or not. It's all just jibberish to me really. Normally I would fix errors like this by just cycling through settings, but it takes a very long time simply run bootleg through again (and have to extract everything again) so I'm just sort of hoping someone else may know, or has fixed the problem before.

cloudstrife996

• View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: 2013-07-16 10:21:54 »
I have installed FFVII without any error messages (I am using FFVII version 2012). I also followed all steps to install mods (Tifa's Bootleg package) by using Bootleg040 . However when running FFVII, I have got this problem.

Only characters appear correctly. Background and text do not show correctly (Just blue, red, black etc) as the picture above.
Does anyone know how to fix it? I also checked the box for Shaders and click Write CFG to save in FF7 BootLoader.

I am not good at English, so sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Kompass63

• View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 2013-07-16 14:37:55 »
to Athilias:
I think you should uninstall the game and start all over again.
Before you Installing again you should use FF7-REMOVE-Keys.exe

to cloudstrife996:
look here
PS: I took your picture  :)
« Last Edit: 2013-07-16 14:40:02 by Kompass63 »

butchered

• View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: 2013-07-16 15:27:30 »
Struggling to get this started. I've got all the mods downloaded, everything is green or yellow. I've got bootleg.exe and bfe.exe both set to run as admin. I reinstalled my steam folder so that the installation path for FF7 is: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII. When I run Bootleg it says "Access Denied, Installation Aborted."

So I used the Steam Mover to move FF7 to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII and tried again. Same thing. I uninstalled the game through Steam, reinstalled to the original folder that I tried from the first time, and I still get the error. Any ideas?

cdrive

• View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: 2013-07-17 00:01:05 »
I've been trying to get this mod to work for a few days now unsuccessfully and am stumped. No matter what I try and do I always get the "Access Denied! Installation aborted!" message when trying to run the bootleg.exe through the BFE.exe application. I've done the following in an attempt to allow access:

1. Ran both applications (bootleg.exe & BCE.exe) as administrator through the file properties
2. Disabled AVG / firewall settings
3. Moved all files and folders associated with FF7 and the mod into a separate drive solely made for the mod installation
4. Took ownership of all files located in the FF7 folder (including the mods)
5. Logged into the actual root administrator account and tried running BCE.exe from there
6. UAC is off

I don't know what else to try.. I run Win7 64bit by the way.

josheru

• View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: 2013-07-17 01:42:49 »
I foresee this being my last issue in getting the game to work. After working quite a while to get a setup that works with my PS3 d-pad, I finally got one to work by mapping the keyboard to the controller through Motion in Joy. The problem I have now is that the controller is only recognized in the unmodded Steam version of the game. I cannot seem to get the controller to function at all while playing the modded version.

Anyone ever experience this problem and solve it?

DarkAngel777

• View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: 2013-07-17 02:34:35 »

You have an totally broken flevel.lgp, maybe in a different language than english?

But how does this happen? This error appeared the first try, so I re-downloaded the mods necessary for the Full package (noticing that some files weren't completed for some reason). I made sure to force re-check the downloaded mods before installing a second time. I go through the steps carefully, and don't see any big errors in the process, yet I still got the same error. What's causing it and how do I fix it?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: 2013-07-17 02:39:02 »
Struggling to get this started. I've got all the mods downloaded, everything is green or yellow. I've got bootleg.exe and bfe.exe both set to run as admin. I reinstalled my steam folder so that the installation path for FF7 is: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII. When I run Bootleg it says "Access Denied, Installation Aborted."

So I used the Steam Mover to move FF7 to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII and tried again. Same thing. I uninstalled the game through Steam, reinstalled to the original folder that I tried from the first time, and I still get the error. Any ideas?
I've been trying to get this mod to work for a few days now unsuccessfully and am stumped. No matter what I try and do I always get the "Access Denied! Installation aborted!" message when trying to run the bootleg.exe through the BFE.exe application. I've done the following in an attempt to allow access:

1. Ran both applications (bootleg.exe & BCE.exe) as administrator through the file properties
2. Disabled AVG / firewall settings
3. Moved all files and folders associated with FF7 and the mod into a separate drive solely made for the mod installation
4. Took ownership of all files located in the FF7 folder (including the mods)
5. Logged into the actual root administrator account and tried running BCE.exe from there
6. UAC is off

I don't know what else to try.. I run Win7 64bit by the way.

Both of you, try this:
  • Right click My Computer and select Properties.
  • Scroll down to the section called "Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings" and click on Change Settings.
  • In the Advanced tab, click on Environmental Variables.
  • Under "System variables" find the variable named Path, highlight it, and click Edit...
  • Variable value should have a long string of directories that are separated by semicolons ( ; ). Add ";C:\Windows\system32" to the end.

Let us know what happens.

I foresee this being my last issue in getting the game to work. After working quite a while to get a setup that works with my PS3 d-pad, I finally got one to work by mapping the keyboard to the controller through Motion in Joy. The problem I have now is that the controller is only recognized in the unmodded Steam version of the game. I cannot seem to get the controller to function at all while playing the modded version.

Anyone ever experience this problem and solve it?

Tell me what keyboard keys you've mapped out. Controller Joystick UP --> What keyboard key??? , Controller X --> What keyboard key???, etc...

But how does this happen? This error appeared the first try, so I re-downloaded the mods necessary for the Full package (noticing that some files weren't completed for some reason). I made sure to force re-check the downloaded mods before installing a second time. I go through the steps carefully, and don't see any big errors in the process, yet I still got the same error. What's causing it and how do I fix it?

If I'm reading it correctly, your downloads aren't completing? If so, that's not Bootleg related and getting those files fully downloaded is the first priority.

If the downloads are okay, then the flevel.lpg is broken. This could be a result of incomplete downloads though, so we I need the above questioned clarified. We can also check your Bootleg installation by posting your bootleg.log.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-17 02:53:55 by EQ2Alyza »

josheru

• View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: 2013-07-17 02:46:53 »

Tell me what keyboard keys you've mapped out. Controller Joystick UP --> What keyboard key??? , Controller X --> What keyboard key???, etc...

For the directional buttons, I first tried the number pad, but then I tried the directional keys on the keyboard. For the buttons, I assigned them similar to the following link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/paladin181/forums/Xpadderconfig.png

Except I kept the cancel and confirm buttons in the normal positions. Mind you, I used each of Xpadder and Motion in Joy separately, then attempted to use a mixture of them as per a suggestion on the Steam forums. The guy swears it works for him, but I also don't think he is playing a modded version of the game. I read somewhere on here that the FF7 music mod may be interfering with any gamepad programs, so I am beginning to wonder if I am out of luck here.

This wouldn't be a problem if the thumb stick wasn't so awful with menu navigation...

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: 2013-07-17 02:59:36 »
The thing is, those keyboard keys are for the Steam (2013) and Square Enix (2012) versions. A game modded with Bootleg converts to a 1998 version, which has different keyboard key binds.

Numpad 8 = Up
Numpad 2 = Down
Numpad 4 = Left
Numpad 6 = Right

I don't remember which are Cancel, OK, Menu, Switch, but they are something like Numpad 0, Numpad +, Numpad Enter, etc. Everything is situated on the Numpad keys.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-17 03:01:30 by EQ2Alyza »

DarkAngel777

• View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: 2013-07-17 03:17:04 »
If I'm reading it correctly, your downloads aren't completing? If so, that's not Bootleg related and getting those files fully downloaded is the first priority.

If the downloads are okay, then the flevel.lpg is broken. This could be a result of incomplete downloads though, so we I need the above questioned clarified. We can also check your Bootleg installation by posting your bootleg.log.

Well, they didn't complete the first time I tried to install the mod. I made sure to complete and force re-check the downloads before trying a second time, but still the same error occurred.

And here's the Bootleg.log:
Code: [Select]
INFO: Bootleg Version 2012.12.31 Version .040
------Bootleg Configuration Info------
INFO: Thu 07/11/2013 - 16:23:21.83
INFO: Bootleg Options: /C10 /S1 /P1 /R1 /O111101101010100000111111001101010111111111001111111100100 /N1 /A1 /V1 /H7 /L5 /M8 /K1 /E4 /T1 /Z4 /B0 /J /U1 /W4 /Y1 /Q2 /G1111111111111111
INFO: Brat Code: /@01111611030000000011221101111002210201231121151400112
---------Bootleg System Paths---------
INFO: Destination Location: "D:\Games\FINAL FANTASY VII\"
INFO: Mod Path: "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\;C:\Users\Dark Angel\Downloads\;G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
INFO: Temporary Files: "C:\Users\DARKAN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Bootleg_Setup\"
--------------------------------------

Initializing Bootleg . . .
Intialization Completed.

Identified Re-Release, Preparing for Conversion . . .
Completed Preparation.

Validating Language Files . . .
Identified Compatible US Version.
Language Validation Completed.

Backing up Vanilla Data . . .
Completed Backup.

Preparing Sprinkles . . .
Sprinkles are ready.

Converting Re-Release to Old Version . . .
Completed Conversion.

Applying the official Final Fantasy VII 1.02 Patch . . .
Completed Final Fantasy VII 1.02 patch installation.

Adjusting Alpha Blending for NPC Battle Models . . .
Completed Battle Model Adjustments.

Searching for "ffviiremix mp3's part1.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing OCRemix Soundtrack . . .
Completed OCRemix Soundtrack.

Searching for "ff7_opengl-0.7.11b.zip" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Aali's Custom OpenGL Driver . . .
Extracting "ff7_opengl-0.7.11b.zip"
Completed OpenGL Driver.

Installing Bootleg System Files . . .
Completed Bootleg System.
Locating Data Drive . . .

Using Data Drive D:\

Building system files . . .
Updating Registry . . .
Completed Registry.
Updating shortcuts . . .
Completed Shortcuts.

Registering Audio Devices . . .

Configuring SOUND and MIDI . . .
Completed Audio Devices.

Searching for "Avalanche High Res.exe" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"

Installing High Res Team Avalanche Overhaul . . .
Completed Avalanche High Res Overhaul.

Searching for "Avalanche GUI v2.0.8.exe" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Updating Avalanche GUI . . .
Completed Avalanche GUI update.

Generating Bootleg Mods Folder . . .
Completed Generating Bootleg Mods Folder.

Installing Vincent's Animation Fix . . .
Completed Vincent's Animation Fix.

Generating Boot Modes . . .
Completed Modes Generation.
Installing Hardcore Mod . . .
Searching for "Gjoerulv-1.0.6.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Updating Normal Mode . . .
Installing Gjoerulv's Hardcore Mod . . .

Extracting "Gjoerulv-1.0.6.rar"
Finalizing Hardcore Mode . . .
Completed Hardcore Mode.

Searching for "Aeris_Patch_23_March_2011.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Aeris Revival . . .
Extracting "Aeris_Patch_23_March_2011.rar"
Creating Aeris Revival Modes . . .
Integrating Aeris Revival with Normal Mode . . .
Building Flevel.LGP . . .
Installing Aeris Revival in Hardcore Mode. . .
Integrating Aeris Revival with Hardcore Mode . . .
Building Hardcore Flevel.LGP . . .
Completed Aeris Revival.

Patching Kernel . . .
Mode Switching is Enabled, Updating Current Mode with Normal Settings . . .
Kernel Patches Installed - Menu
Completed Patching.

Searching for "MO.exe" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing DLPB & Kranmer's Menu and Battle Interface Overhaul Project . . .
Fixing Summon Menu Bug . . .
Updating Normal Mode with Menu Overhaul . . .

Installing Menu Overhaul in Hardcore Mode . . .
Fixing Summon Menu Bug for Hardcore Mode . . .
Completed Mode Update.
Completed Menu Overhaul.

Cleaning Mode Folders . . .
Completed Cleaning.

Searching for "ff7music_install_15112.exe" in ""
Searching for "ff7music_install_15113.exe" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing OST Looping Tracks. . .
Extracting "OSTRe.7z"
Completed Installing OST Tracks.
Installing FF7Music . . .
Completed FF7Music.

Installing additional audio tracks . . .

Configuring FF7Music . . .
Installing Bootleg Soundtrack . . .
Completed Music Installation and Integration.

Searching for "FMVRes.exe" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FMV Restoration Cut Scenes . . .
Completed FMV Restoration Cut Scenes.

Installing Enhanced Movies . . .
Searching for "ff7_enhanced_movies_1.part1.rar" in ""
ff7_enhanced_movies_1.part1.rar is missing!
ff7_enhanced_movies_1.part1.rar has parts missing!
Searching for "ff7_enhanced_movies_2.part1.rar" in ""
ff7_enhanced_movies_2.part1.rar is missing!
ff7_enhanced_movies_2.part1.rar has parts missing!
Searching for "ff7_enhanced_movies_1.zip" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Enhanced Movies pack 1 . . .
Installing Enhanced Movies pack 2 . . .
Completed Enhanced Movies.

Searching for "eidoslogo.avi" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Eidos Logo . . .
Completed Logo.

Searching for "MOVIE.zip" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Rhumba's Opening Movies . . .
Extracting "MOVIE.zip"
Completed Movies.

Copying LGP Files . . .
Preparing BATTLE.LGP . . .
Copying Dummy Textures . . .
Preparing MAGIC.LGP . . .
Preparing CHAR.LGP . . .
Preparing high-us.lgp . . .
Preparing chocobo.lgp . . .
Preparing world_us.lgp . . .
Completed LGP Preparation.

Installing Field Art as PNG to Mods Folder . . .
Searching for "Omzy's FF7 Field Pack.zip" in ""
Searching for "FacePalmer.zip" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FacePalmer Field Textures . . .
Extracting "FacePalmer.zip"
Completed FacePalmer Installation.

Searching for "Field Files Pack 1.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing sl1982's Field Enhancement . . .
Integrating SL1982 with FacePalmer . . .
Completed SL1982's Field Enhancement.

Searching for "yarLson Field Upscale Project v0.35.zip" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing yarLson's Blackfan Field Upscale Project . . .
Integrating BlackFan With FacePalmer . . .
Completed yarLson's Blackfan Field Upscale Project installation.

Searching for "FixedLightingTextures PART1.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FacePalmer Lighting Fix Part 1 . . .
Extracting "FixedLightingTextures PART1.rar"
Completed FacePalmer Lighting Fix Part 1.

Searching for "FixedLightingTextures PART2.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FacePalmer Lighting Fix Part 2 . . .
Extracting "FixedLightingTextures PART2.rar"
Completed FacePalmer Lighting Fix Part 2.

Searching for "FixedMissing Files.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FacePalmer Missing Files . . .
Extracting "FixedMissing Files.rar"
Completed FacePalmer Missing Files.

Searching for "FixedSpecialCases.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FacePalmer Special Cases . . .
Extracting "FixedSpecialCases.rar"
Completed FacePalmer Special Cases.

Installing FacePalmer Additional Missing Files . . .
Completed FacePalmer Additional Missing Files . . .

Deglitching field textures . . .
Completed Deglitching.

Completed Field Art as PNG.

Installing Strayoff's Condor Minigame Upgrades . . .
Extracting condor.lgp . . .
Modifying condor.lgp . . .
Building condor.lgp . . .
Completed Strayoff's Fort Condor Remake.

Searching for "FL-WME Beta.exe" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FeliX Leonhart's World Art . . .
Completed FeliX Leonhart's World Art installation.

Installing FeliX Leonhart's Additional World Art . . .
Completed FeliX Leonhart's Additional World Art.

Installing Battle Art as PNG to the Mods Folder . . .
Searching for "FL-BSE v0.1.zip" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FeliX Leonhart's Battle Art . . .
Extracting "FL-BSE v0.1.zip"
Completed FeliX Leonhart's Battle Art installation.

Searching for "FL-BSE v0.1.1 UPD.zip" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FeliX Leonhart's Battle Art Update . . .
Extracting "FL-BSE v0.1.1 UPD.zip"
Completed FeliX Leonhart's Battle Art Update installation.

Searching for "Magochocobo png battle files.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Pack 1 . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Pack 1 installation.

Searching for "corel prison and bonus.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Pack 1.5 . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Pack 1.5 installation.

Searching for "Magochocobo ff7 battle pack 2.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Pack 2 . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Pack 2 installation.

Searching for "magochocobo_ff7pack3.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Pack 3 . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Pack 3 installation.

Installing JeffDamann's Battle Art . . .
Completed JeffDamann's Battle Art . . .

Searching for "Battle Scenes.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Avalanche Battle Scene Textures . . .
Extracting "Battle Scenes.rar"
Completed Avalanche Battle Scene Textures.

Completed Battle Art as PNG.

Installing Battle Art as LGP to Battle.lgp . . .
Searching for "Magochocobo Battle Scenes (lgp use).rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Scenes . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Scenes installation.

Searching for "Battle Scene enhacement lgp use.zip" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing FeliX Leonhart's Battle Scene Ehancements . . .
Completed FeliX Leonhart's Battle Scene Ehancements Installation.

Searching for "magochocobo_ff7_pack 3 lpg.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Scenes Pack 3 . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Scenes Pack 3 Installation.

Completed Adding textures to Battle.lgp.
Completed Battle Art as LGP.

Searching for "data.7z.001" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Grimmy's Upscaled Magic Textures . . .
Completed Grimmy's Upscaled Magic Installation.

Repairing Glitched Magic Textures . . .
Completed Magic Texture Repairs.

Installing Re-Animation Fixes and Modifications . . .
Completed Re-Animation Fixes and Modifications.

Installing PRP Cloud base models . . .

Installing PRP Cid base models . . .

Installing PRP Tifa base models . . .

Installing PRP Yuffie base models . . .

Installing PRP Barret base models . . .

Installing Dahfa's Field Model: AYFB - Barret Navy Uniform . . .
Completed Dahfa Field Models.

Installing PRP Red XIII base models . . .

Installing PRP Vincent base models . . .

Installing PRP Aeris base models . . .

Installing Phoenix Rejuvenation Project Chocobo Race models . . .
Completed PRP Chocobo Race models.

Installing Phoenix Rejuvenation Project Field models . . .
Completed PRP Field models.

Installing Phoenix Rejuvenation Project World models . . .
Completed PRP World models.

Completed Phoenix Rejuvenation Project.

Installing Grimmy's PRP Addon . . .
Completed Grimmy's PRP Addon.

Installing Bloodshot's High Quality Motorbike . . .
Completed Bloodshot's High Quality Motorbike.

Integrating Dahfa Field Models . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: BLDE - Man 1 . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: BMEE - Girl . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: BOHE - Snow Woman . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: BPDC - Wrestler 2 . . .
Completed Dahfa Field Models.

Bootlegging Rebuilded Field Models . . .
Completed Bootlegging Squallff8's Rebuilded Models . . .

Installing Bootlegged Cloud Base Models . . .

Installing Bootlegged Tifa Base Models . . .
Installing Bloodshot's Tifa Field Models . . .

Installing Bootlegged Barret Base Models . . .
Installing Bloodshot's Barret Adjusted Model . . .

Installing Bootlegged Aeris Base Models . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: CQGA - Aeris at 5 Years . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: DIFF - Aeris at 10 Years . . .

Installing AC Potion Vials . . .
Completed AC Potion Vials.

Installing APZ's Cloud Field Model with Sword Field Model . . .
Completed APZ's Cloud Field Model with Sword.

Installing New APZ Cloud Battle Model . . .
Completed New APZ Cloud Battle Model.

Installing Grimmy's Huge Materia Models . . .
Completed Grimmy's Huge Materia Models.

Installing Bloodshot's Additional Classic Battle Models . . .
Completed Bloodshot's Classic Battle Models.

Installing Grimmy's Joker, Death Dealer Battle Models . . .
Completed Grimmy's Joker, Death Dealer Models.

Installing Grimmy's Shirtless Sephiroth model . . .
Completed Grimmy's Shirtless Sephiroth Battle Model.

Installing Weemus' FMV Sephiroth Field Model . . .
Completed Weemus' FMV Sephiroth Field Model.

Installing Whiteraven's AC Style Tifa Field Model . . .
Completed Whiteraven's AC Style Tifa Field Model.

Installing Whiteraven's AC Style Tifa Battle Model . . .
Completed Whiteraven's AC Style Tifa Battle Model.

Installing Grimmy's Yuffie Field Model . . .
Searching for "JKA Yuffie.7z" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Extracting "JKA Yuffie.7z"
Completed Grimmy's Yuffie Field Model.

Installing Whiteraven's AC Style Yuffie Battle Model . . .
Completed Whiteraven's AC Style Yuffie Battle Model.

Installing Jinkazama2k7's Vincent ReModel Field Model . . .
Completed Vincent ReModel Field Model.

Installing Whiteraven's Vincent Re-ReModel Battle Model . . .
Completed Vincent Re-ReModel Battle Model.

Installing  Cid Model . . .
Completed  Cid Model.

Installing Megaten's Hi Quality Aerith Field Model . . .
Completed Hi Quality Aerith Field Model Installation.

Installing Megaten's Hi Quality Aerith Battle Model . . .
Completed Hi Quality Aerith Battle Model Installation.

Installing Timu Sumisu's and Kleyon's Barret Field Model . . .
Completed Timu Sumisu Plus Kleyon Barret Field Model.

Installing Timu Sumisu's and Kleyon's Barret--Facelift by Asmodean-- Battle Model . . .
Completed Timu Sumisu Plus Kleyon--Facelift by Asmodean-- Barret Battle Model.

Installing Kela51's HQ Red XIII Battle Model . . .
Completed Kela51's HQ Red Battle XIII.

Installing Kela51's HQ Red XIII Field Model . . .
Completed Kela51's HQ Red XIII Field Model.

Updating Vehicle Models . . .
Installing Costa07's Bootlegged Buggy Model . . .
Completed Costa07's Bootlegged Buggy Model.

Installing Costa07's Submarine Model . . .
Completed Costa07's Submarine Model.

Installing Costa07's HQ Highwind Model . . .
Completed Costa07's HQ Highwind Model.

Completed Vehicles.

Installing JLOUTLAW's Light Ruby Weapon Model . . .
Completed JLOUTLAW's Light Ruby Weapon Model.

Installing Pirate Ship and Tank Vehicles Models . . .
Searching for "tank_and_pirate_ship.zip" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Extracting "tank_and_pirate_ship.zip"
Completed Pirate Ship and Tank.

Searching for "Guard Scorpion.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Avalanche Guard Scorpion Battle Model . . .
Extracting "Guard Scorpion.rar"
Completed Avalanche Guard Scorpion Battle Model.

Searching for "Sweeper.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Avalanche Sweeper Battle Model . . .
Extracting "Sweeper.rar"
Completed Avalanche Sweeper Battle Model.

Searching for "materia.rar" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Installing Avalanche Materia Models . . .
Extracting "materia.rar"
Completed Avalanche Materia Models.

Customizing Cloud's Weapons . . .
Installing Millenia's Buster Sword . . .
Installing Millenia's Mythril Saber . . .
Installing Millenia's Hardedge . . .
Installing Millenia's Butterfly Edge . . .
Installing Millenia's Enhance Sword . . .
Installing Millenia's Organics . . .
Installing Millenia's Crystal Sword . . .
Installing Millenia's Force Stealer . . .
Installing Millenia's Rune Blade . . .
Installing Millenia's Murasame . . .
Installing Millenia's Nail Bat . . .
Installing Millenia's Yoshiyuki . . .
Installing Millenia's Apocalypse . . .
Installing Millenia's Heaven's Cloud . . .
Installing Millenia's Ragnarok . . .
Completed Cloud's Weapons.

Installing Slayersnext Aeris Weapons . . .
Completed Slayersnext Aeris Weapons.

Installing Mike's Aeris Weapons . . .
Completed Mike's Aeris Weapons.

Installing Squall8CLoud7's Cait Sith Weapons . . .
Completed Squall8CLoud7's Cait Sith Weapons.

Installing Mike's FFX Save Point Model . . .
Completed Mike's FFX Save Point Model.

Installing Mike's New Style Phoenix . . .
Completed Mike's New Style Phoenix.

Installing Mike's HQ Masamune . . .
Completed Mike's HQ Masamune.

Installing Mike's Yuffie Weapons . . .
Searching for "Trish(aka Mike)'s custom model pack.7z" in ""
"Trish(aka Mike)'s custom model pack.7z is missing!"
Searching for "Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack.7z" in "G:\Tifa's Package [Bootleg040 Mods]\"
Extracting "Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack.7z"
Completed Mike's Yuffie Weapons.

Installing Kela51's ICE Magic Textures . . .
Completed ICE Magic Textures.

Installing Kela51's Original V4 Limit Texture . . .
Completed V4 Limit.

Installing Bootlegged Enhanced Coin Skill Texture . . .
Completed Bootlegged Enhanced Coin Skill Texture.

Installing JordiBo's Prelude Credits . . .
Completed JordiBo's Prelude Credits.

Installing Avatar Preset - Full Portrait Transparent Avatars . . .

Installing Customized Avatars . . .
Installing Barret Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Vincent Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Chocobo Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Cid Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Cloud Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Aeris Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Cait Sith Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Sephiroth Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Proud Cloud Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing RED XIII Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Tifa Avatar - Portrait . . .
Installing Yuffie Avatar - Portrait . . .
Completed Customized Avatars.

Installing Armorvil's Bootlegged Sound Effects . . .
Completed Bootleg SFX Patch.

Installing Alternative Menu Background . . .
Completed Alternative Background.

Flavouring with Bootleg Sprinkles(tm) . . .
Bootleg is served with Sprinkles(tm).

Installing Kranmer's Multi DLL Loader . . .
Completed Kranmer's Multi DLLs.

Installing Kranmer's Any CD Loader DLL Version . . .
Completed Kranmer's Any CD Loader DLL Version . . .

Installing Kranmer's Menu Overhaul Style Switcher . . .
Completed Kranmer's Menu Overhaul Style Switcher.

Installing Kranmer's Always Run Toggle . . .
Completed Kranmer's Always Run Toggle.

Building LGP files . . .
Building battle.lgp . . .
Adjusting Battle Model Texture Slots . . .
Completed Adjusting Texture Slots.
Battle.lgp completed.
Building char.lgp . . .
Completed Char.lgp.
Building magic.lgp . . .
Completed Magic.lgp.
Building high-us.lgp . . .
Completed high-us.lgp.
Building chocobo.lgp . . .
Completed chocobo.lgp.
Repairing world_us.lgp . . .
Building world_us.lgp . . .
Completed world_us.lgp.
Completed Building LGP Archives.
Installing LGP Archives to Game Folder . . .
Completed Installing LGP Archives.

Completed Finalizing Installation.
Completed Generating MODS Folder.

Removing setup files . . .
Completed Clean Up.

Completed Bootleg: Thu 07/11/2013 - 16:59:48.74.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't know there were code tags. Fixed.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-17 04:24:59 by DarkAngel777 »

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: 2013-07-17 03:55:51 »
Please put that in code tags not quotes.

Balekkar

• View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: 2013-07-17 03:58:47 »
I'm trying to fix the timer issue based on the FAQ, but I don't have a DK folder in my mods folder.  What can I do?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I ran the game and the timer was showing after step 3.  I'm just going to put the backup back in because I undid several mods in the process.

Edit 2:
Is there a way to just run the Menu Overhaul?  I've been doing it by re-running the Bootlegger, but that just takes so darn long.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-17 06:43:25 by Balekkar »