Author Topic: Vincent turned into Xehanort or Xemnas  (Read 3077 times)

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
Vincent turned into Xehanort or Xemnas
« on: 2007-05-08 15:09:47 »
it is possible to do that? to change vincent's model to the KH/KH2 model of Xehanort-Xemnas? Could it conficlt with its weapon system?

murak

Re: Vincent turned into Xehanort or Xemnas
« Reply #1 on: 2007-05-08 15:35:30 »
Dark_Ansem, I am pleased with your post. I don't often say that, and it is possibly to change vincent with xehanort/xenmas, you just need to convert the models into FF7 format and replace vincent's models with his. (guardian could be chaos. :-)) I won't say that I'll do it because I should be doing a dozen other things right now and meant to be helping people out right now. Plus, how are you meant to learn if you're hand fed all your mods?

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-05-08 19:12:51 »
heh.. thanks murak I hope you didn't use sarcasm :D Well I pretty liked the Idea (changing sephiroth with another character is Heresy! Vincent also is a sort of "blasphemy" [FF7-related XD] but not so blatant) but I can't do that for 2 things:

I don't own KH or KH2

I couldn't skin if my life was at stake... plus now I'm doing a text patch and are a bit busy with last year of secondary school...

but maybe a good master could help me later... I'll keep in touch

*what do you mean with this?
how are you meant to learn if you're hand fed all your mods?
I honestly can't understand

murak

« Reply #3 on: 2007-05-09 06:56:41 »
firstly; I didn't use sarcasm, and secondary, I meant by "hand fed" I meant having all the mods you wanted made FOR you and not BY you. But I'll look around to see if I can get you someone who can skin that has some free time to teach you how.

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007-05-09 14:22:49 »
thanks murak! I'll try to learn however