Final Fantasy 8 > WIP

FF8 Remastered new Squall face texture

<< < (2/3) > >>

magitek:
You play the game with this stretched image? Really?

When you put a paint in the wall do you distort the paint to fill the whole wall?

I'm sorry, but I can't even see well his face, the image is too distorted. Can you post the image in the right aspect ratio?

Manakaiser:
personally im loving it; good job

can you please post a download link.

SpecterAndreZ23:

--- Quote from: magitek on 2020-01-19 03:16:04 ---You play the game with this stretched image? Really?

When you put a paint in the wall do you distort the paint to fill the whole wall?

I'm sorry, but I can't even see well his face, the image is too distorted. Can you post the image in the right aspect ratio?

--- End quote ---
I'm using a 32:9 3840x1080 ultrawide monitor, that's why the image is large. The photos i provided with my phone aren't enough?

magitek:

--- Quote from: SpecterAndreZ23 on 2020-01-19 16:41:48 --- I'm using a 32:9 3840x1080 ultrawide monitor, that's why the image is large. The photos i provided with my phone aren't enough?

--- End quote ---

You can just take the pictures with the aspect ratio the game was made for, 4:3 with black bars. I know everyone plays the way they want, but this is a bit too much, I never saw anything like that.

The remastered version don't even allow you to do that, you're probably using a mod to stretch the image.

The image made with you phone in offscreen is even worse? The game is stretched to the point of being too distorted to see. Can you post the images at 4:3? It does look like a very good mod just hard to see with that distortion.

greator:
It's not about how close-up can you get the picture, its about how widely stretched the picture is and we can't see the details with the stretched face like that.

Put the game back in 4:3 aspect ratio and then screenshot it.  I can see a bit and kinda like it. care if you show side by side comparison to original face please?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version