Read this first! > Announcements and site development

Open call for ideas

<< < (19/19)

pdub2520:
How about a page about the creator... like: "Qhimm: The man who gave us a roof." Or something fun like that. Just a brief bio of the man. Don't really know why I thought of that. Hell.. why not a few moderator bios in general... I like filling my head with information on people that aren't me.

Just sayin....

UGerstl:
Please don't change the look of this forum !

Some websites are totally overloaded with user pictures/logos/signatures so you can't see the important things. And the best idea they got, make the background black and the text color dark gray. If you want to read, you must hit CTRL-A.

I like this forum, because the look is clean and simple. The colors of the background/boxes/text perfectly fit together. I am a little "color handicapped", my first computer was a Commodore 64
(blue, if you know what i mean).

OK, i know you're all great creative's who want to explain themselves with extraordinary logos
and signatures. But when one starts the others are following and everything messes up.

The most important thing in my opinion is, reading should not hurt your eyes.

Jenova's Witness:

Bosola:
I don't like signatures. They disrupt the clean look of the forum, they increase moderator workload, and I'm not convinced they're useful.

Also,

--- Quote ---It's annoying enough when I plaster my sig at the end of every post.
Can you imagine if everyone were doing it!
ACK!!!
-PitBrat

--- End quote ---

This is another bugbear of mine - what *is* it with people who make their profile name a signature? Do they assume I can't see the name to the side of their post? Do they think I'll forget it half way through? Honestly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version