Basically Mandatory > FFNx Custom FF7/FF8 Driver

[FF7PC-98/Steam] FFNx - Next generation modding platform for FF7/FF8

<< < (2/27) > >>

TrueOdin:

--- Quote from: Aali on 2020-05-16 22:52:55 ---Cool! Glad to see this is coming along :)

--- End quote ---

This is truly unexpected, I'm super happy to see you around! If you want to I'll be super happy to have a chance talking to you. There are a TON of questions I'd have ( but not only me ).

In case you hop on Discord, PLEASE remember to say Hi!

Thank you again for all the great work you've done. That's truly amazing achievement. I hope FFNx will be your living legacy!

Zera:
This sounds exciting. I'll be looking forward to texture replacing support for FFVIII. This doesn't look like it has the world map quality reducing bug, so it would be a much better alternative to native Steam with Tonberry.

Salk:
Congratulations and thanks for creating FFNx!

TrueOdin:
To everyone writing here, THANK YOU from the deep of my heart. For using this software, for contributing on it and for making it better and better with your issues :)

Feel free to report anything that may not work on Discord! I'll be happy to support directly as much as I can.

TrueOdin:

--- Quote from: DLPB on 2020-05-18 17:20:21 ---I haven't checked your source in last week, so forgive me if you've already plugged this one -  some FMVs are full 1280 * 960 AR  as opposed to 1280 * 896.

My code works as follows to make sure centring is turned off for those ones >

--- Code: ---// draw a full_screen quad, respect aspect ratio of source image
void gl_draw_movie_quad_common(int movie_width, int movie_height)
{
float x1 = 0.0f;
float x2 = (float)width;
float y1;
float AR = (float)movie_height / (float)movie_width;

if (Centred_Field && AR != 0.75f ) // DLPB
y1 = 16.0f;
else
y1 = 0.0f;

float y2 = y1 + min( (float)width * ( (float)movie_height ) / (float)movie_width, (float)height);
--- End code ---

0.75 is safe for floating point in these cases.

Congrats on the release.

--- End quote ---

Hey there!

Thank you very much for the tip. Actually that was implemented a while ago, you may want to checkout the latest master branch :D Guess you missed a lot of things then!

Feel free to see https://github.com/julianxhokaxhiu/FFNx/blob/master/src/gl/gl.cpp#L48

Let me know if you need any help in case :)

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version