Final Fantasy 7 > WIP

[FF7 PC-98/Steam] True Honey Bee Inn

<< < (5/6) > >>

cloudiar:
Again you surprise me with more stupidity.

I can't be aware of this, 99.999% of the time involved in the project is mine, I can't be worrying about everyone, isn't it enough for the community to share the work of more than ten years?

To think that I do all this alone is already more than too much, I would have liked to receive more support because most of my work is neutral and respects the original content, but what happened with Kuugen and also being in Spanish that complicates things

NT is the only mod that can come close in amount of time, but still I've been working for more years, most of my work doesn't exist in videos, nor is it documented

Is not sufficient? Do I have to make some tool for you to be happy? Very good, but the only thing that would do is an algorithm so that every stupid thing you write is eliminated, then you would quickly fall into oblivion

orichalcon:
you have my word this will be my last post in this thread (unless that cupcake douchebag responds here instead of sending a pm, in which case i will definitely respond), because this mod does not deserve a whole page of arguments, and that was not my original intention

but you keep missing the point, *I* dont need a damn thing from you, and the only way i'll play your mod is if it is included in The Reunion, because thats the main project i'm involved in

1) you show up in the community ONLY when YOU need help - you even admit this, 99.999% of your time is focused on your own mod

2) i'm active here, tsunamods discord, qhimm discord, reunion discord and i've never seen you help a single person, not even attempt to help but i HAVE seen you ask for help numerous times... you even asked me for help with some UI stuff... even if you are helping people privately all over the place (which you aren't) thats not very helpful because then the public cant read it and get the same help

3) you dont share like you say, picking and choosing who you want to share with is not the same thing as sharing with the community

i dont think there is anything wrong with any of those things, but if this is how you engage the community you lose the right to say the garbage you said in my quotes without being challenged on it - because if you are going to point the finger at others saying they are crappy community members who wont help and are fanboys looking for their own glory or whatever, i'm pointing the finger right back at you

sl1982:
Enough all of you. If you guys want to be asshats take it to discord DM or send a PM. Ignoring a moderator is a good way to get banned. Next post in here that is not related to the mod that person gets muted for as long as i feel like.

orichalcon:
Cloudiar contacted me in private and I sincerely apologize for this entire thread's contents.  Its wasn't completely motivated by it, but I indeed let the private incident mentioned at the beginning spillover into public, which was completely unnecessary.

and to clarify I never did think Cloudiar and/or Turboss were trying to maliciously trick anybody, just that due to circumstances that was the end result of what happened - regardless that information shouldnt even be here

Now I need to go watch the legendary football coach Herm Edward's speech titled "Don't Press Send"

I also don't think Cloudiar should have any warnings or 'watched' symbol, I'm a big boy and nothing he said was unreasonable for his own defense - I expected much worse

cloudiar:

--- Quote from: Bonez on 2022-02-18 11:11:51 --- :roll: 
Cloudiar, I've never seen you ask for help myself, but you might find more responses on the Discord. it's way more active.

--- End quote ---

You're right, but the language barrier also makes it difficult, I'll try to make time for people there to meet, thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version