Off-topic forums > Completely Unrelated

Argument

(1/3) > >>

Sad Jari:

--- Quote from: AOD ---lol how about we all drop out of school and learn off this forum :P
--- End quote ---

http://www.arts.uottawa.ca/writcent/hypergrammar/punct.html
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_caps.html

Thank you.

Seriously.

At least try, dude.

EDIT: Damn, I tried to resist, but it wouldn't be right not to warn him.

--- Quote from: Otokoshi ---I value the friendships I hope I have made here
--- End quote ---

Don't. This is not the place form bonds. Unless you have like a really huge desire to get hurt.

Trust me on this. :weep:

Mod Edit: Split from this topic

ChaosControl:

--- Quote from: Sad Jari ---
--- Quote from: AOD ---EDIT: Damn, I tried to resist, but it wouldn't be right not to warn him.

--- Quote from: Otokoshi ---I value the friendships I hope I have made here
--- End quote ---

Don't. This is not the place form bonds. Unless you have like a really huge desire to get hurt.

Trust me on this. :weep:
--- End quote ---

lol?
This isn't quite right now is it. I think that if he thinks he made some friends, he has made some friends, it's not like we're here to hurt peoples feelings are we?
--- End quote ---

Sad Jari:

--- Quote from: chaoscontrol ---I think that if he thinks he made some friends, he has made some friends, it's not like we're here to hurt peoples feelings are we?
--- End quote ---

Speak not of what you do not know - your statement is as wrong as a statement can be.

It was just an honest warning, no more than that. No malign intended towards anyone.

And that is all I will say; for I have no wish to talk about it, it wouldn't do any good and I have been told to not talk about it.

I would appreciate it if you kept your lols to yourself about this, though.

odo324:
Gotta love these side rants: Scary horses that go MOO in the night, glowing eyes, fluids, friends...

And... [Plop!] I think I still have some spring cleaning to do... :erm:

Sad Jari:
Oh, look at that, mr relationship council appears. You got out of jail just recently? :lol:

Imagine my surprise and amusement when I found out that a person... no sorry, asshole, who not only is incapable of typing a 4-letter name correctly, but also very willing to offer advice - happens to be such an idiot that he not only beats up people and things, but also gets in jail for it. :lol:

Good going. And oh yeah, I would appreciate it if the post above was the last reference to me or my friends that you'll ever make.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version