Project forums > Q-Gears

Q-gears logo/Splash Screen contest.

(1/12) > >>

halkun:
Want to help with Q-gears, but can't code or make a webpage?

How about helping with a logo?

As it stands right now, the splash screen for Q-gears leaves much to be desired. It's amusing, but it's not really ours and is kind of a place holder. If you guys want, how about deveoping a noew logo and/or spash screen for Q-gears.

Here is the current spash screen.

Like I said, cute, but not ours.

Rule of thumb is you should bake the logo original. Don't use artwork from Square. It, however, can contain some artistic elements of FF7, as long as you drew it. Alos keep in mind that Q-gears, in the end, will most likely have support for FF8, 9 and the PE series too. Keep in open ended.

The Winner, decided by me, or by argument, will be incuded in Q-gears, and project page....

Have fun

Covarr:
How about this? The colors are FF7, but other than that I think it fits the idea pretty well.

halkun:
That's really cool! If the font was not so tall that would even be a few pounds more awesome.

Covarr:
I scaled the font so that the letters would have the same height, width, and spacing as a normal Final Fantasy logo. I might make the gear bigger, though, to make the whole thing scale better.

Otokoshi:
What font are you currently using?  I think the font used by the Final Fantasy series is called "Onyx."  By the way, great looking screen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version